Views: 2939|Replies: 11

Are Cats or Dogs Better for Your Health? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-27 14:07:15 |Display all floors
You know , now many people consider their cats or dogs and so on as pets . feed them good meal , bat

h for them , walk with them ......even some families call their pets children and more care than some p

erson . are there so examples near you ? Are Cats or Dogs Better for Your Health? why do you love them ?:)
i8i8org7.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 15:03:53 |Display all floors
i think dogs are very good for your health, especially for your mind. dogs are good friends to human for a long
time, when you are happy, they can feel and happy with you; when you are sad or disappointed, they can also
tell, and will sit besides you silently to accompany you, untill you recover.what a good thing it is! though they
can't speak, they can be your real friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 15:45:26 |Display all floors
yeh ,  I agree with you . I like dogs very much . I think you may see some dogs as pets , the owner dress themselves and see the doctor for them and prepare a good bed for them even lay a bedwith owner . will the pets bring harm for people especiouly in summer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 15:58:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-8-27 15:45
yeh ,  I agree with you . I like dogs very much . I think you may see some dogs as pets , the owner dress themselves and see the doctor for them and prepare a good bed for them even lay a bedwith o ...

will the pets bring harm for people especiouly in summer???

Don't keep too many

Pls bath them often

Sweep hairs off the floor

Separate room if necessary
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 16:42:51 |Display all floors
many people pay much money for the pets . And give them special care . maybe this is a hobby . I dont k

now if you find that pets can effect lover's emotion sometimes . beacause someone consider her pet mor

e than her bf &husband .If the pet is ill , the ower will ...... It is a crasy action I think .but it is rare . hehe . how

ever, you can watch by TV

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 16:52:05 |Display all floors
what is your favorate annimals ? why ? If possible you can sent some pictures which you and the animals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 17:09:39 |Display all floors
your post let me rememberd a lot of things! in my point of view , feed the pets just for fun . expecally who is alone, and she/he feel a little lonely , maybe a pet could help her/him to kill time.

when i was a child , my family feed a cat , a large cat , I should to see , we feed cat not for fun , it for mouse!  yeah, my home in a small village! we depend it to kill mouse. in that time my hand always with bleeding, because I like to play it. but if you make it angry you will hurt yourself with its sharp clawes! eh, anyway even like that , but we still do that ......
where there is a will
there is a way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.