Author: ronlee

blood donation -- doing for whom? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-4 16:41:42 |Display all floors
As i know, if you have donated blood, one day when you or your relatives need blood in hospital,  you or your relatives will get the blood first. at that time.
I think if donating blood as a buisness behavior, it will be changed the meaning.
I like the words:I do not know you, but i thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 16:46:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaoyanzhu at 2008-9-4 16:41
As i know, if you have donated blood, one day when you or your relatives need blood in hospital,  you or your relatives will get the blood first. at that time.
I think if donating blood as a buisn ...

Yes, the meaning of blood donation is important. But the problem is that we are not sure about the quality of the blood transferrring into our relatives' vein. If the blood is infectious, the blood donation will change into a killer, not a savior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 17:45:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2008-9-2 16:31

the blood should be tested before collecting, so i dont thing diseased or drug addicts has their chances...

the price of the blood used in hospital is much higher than which it's needed for  ...

Desperate people sell their blood in excessive amounts and will hence be subject to health problems = i know of a person who died at early age
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.