Author: buddy35

China and its People: The Most Envied Civilization [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-12 13:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-8-25 18:33
This was a comment by another poster:

China with its huge land, pure race, superior culture, great economy, great technology, strong military and nukes, most thoughtful l ...

I would love to agree completely with the previous blogger. However, logic tells me that to do so is making a very irresponsible statement without full faith in my own reasoning. China is far from perfect. Without a doubt, China has taken big stride towards modernizing China. China in the 50's or 60's was not even a shade of what China is today. But China is NOT perfect. When the Chinese in China begin to feel that their country and the people are perfect, that would be the beginning of the slide or down fall of China again! Compare to the 300 millions or more still in poverty against the 300 thousands millionaires in China makes one thinks that  China is far from been perfect.  The big task for China is to  elevate poverty of  the rural poor and the deprived and this could bring China to being nearer to perfection. For now China has a long long way to go. When there is a big disparity in the distribution of wealth, it is an strong indication that the country is not in perfect health.[

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2009-5-13 07:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.