Views: 3359|Replies: 6

Do you believe the ture friendship between the opposite sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-23 16:06:30 |Display all floors
Maybe this is not a new  question.However,I  want  all of  us  to  discuss  it .
What  do you think  of it ?
Do you believe the ture friendship between the opposite sex?

Maybe I don't believe, there is no true friendship between boys and girls.
Even if you can help each other or regard  the other as good friends  only at the beginning, actually the emotion is built up by the  day after day. Sometimes when you encounter  the troubles, you will ask for help from your friend or he/she help you forwardly,and you will be moved at one time. finally the one will feel happy with the opposite,and will love the other sooner or later, otherwise you will become very common friend.

[ Last edited by lanseyoumo at 2008-8-23 04:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:12:36 |Display all floors
Yeah i believe true friendship between the opposite sex...

Also friendship can be both the end of  and beginning of a romance..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:15:36 |Display all floors
Double YES in a sense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:16:31 |Display all floors
Your correct, it is not a new topic, however, under some circumstances, it may be possible.

Very rare in my opinion, but possible, I have had one such experiance a long time ago, withan older woman.

She treated me a little like a younger brother and I guess I treated her a lttle like an older sister.

But I think it is very rare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:20:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by veronica20 at 2008-8-23 16:12
Yeah i believe true friendship between the opposite sex...

Also friendship can be both the end of  and beginning of a romance..

I agree. It's possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:21:50 |Display all floors

I confuse

I still wonder if it is possible that a boy and a girl or a man and a woman will last a good relationship without love and sex.  Maybe one side think so but how about the other side? Does he or she expect further development of the relationship?  It is hard to say.    Whatever one situation is surely possible, in which case, the two persons hold their love feelings deeply in the heart, and wish each other happiness.    In this situation, the friendly relationship can last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 16:26:15 |Display all floors

I confuse

Originally posted by sock_monkey at 2008-8-23 16:20

I agree. It's possible.

:)
I confuse

I still wonder if it is possible that a boy and a girl or a man and a woman will last a good relationship without love and sex.  Maybe one side think so but how about the other side? Does he or she expect further development of the relationship?  It is hard to say.    Whatever one situation is surely possible, in which case, the two persons hold their love feelings deeply in the heart, and wish each other happiness.    In this situation, the friendly relationship can last.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.