Author: interesting

BOCOG Official Slams Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-24 22:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-25 00:13
You don't know how to differ religion and cult?

You welcome Aum shinkiryo to gas Sydney resident as their rituals?...

I don't believe FLG is Aum. FLG is not seen as a threat in the rest of the world, not even in HK.

It's "threat" is in attracting the hearts and minds of participants, away from the political rulers.
We don't have that sort of fear in the west.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-25 00:13
The churches financed by Hagee, Pat Robertson and neocons? ...

No, the churches financed by ordinary Chinese who don't want politicians controlling them.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 22:37:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-24 22:28
I don't believe FLG is Aum. FLG is not seen as a threat in the rest of the world, not even in HK....

The 'religion' that can even command earth sattelite transponder, beam it from Taiwan and disrupt CCTV's signal for 30 minutes.

I prefer to think they have military/ intelligence background.

The truth is, they are.

In 2001 their sattelite transponder disrupt Chinese TV satellite program from a Taiwan mountaneous area.

Are they a real 'religion' with those devices? Don't again show your stupidity by the wrong answer.

It's "threat" is in attracting the hearts and minds of participants, away from the political rulers.

By luring C C P party members to join them and extablish hot line number for that? Wow! not political?

We don't have that sort of fear in the west.

Before Bin Laden recruit American j1hadist.

No, the churches financed by ordinary Chinese who don't want politicians controlling them.

How do you know? another illusion of yours?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-24 22:41:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-24 23:28

I don't believe FLG is Aum. FLG is not seen as a threat in the rest of the world, not even in HK.

It's "threat" is in attracting the hearts and minds of participants, away from the ...

FLG is certainly different from stupid Asahara, that's correct. They are smarter. I would compare them with the Scientology cult. Main purpose is to make people dependant and believe that they are the only ones that are right and then try to extract as much money from their victims as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-25 00:00:01 |Display all floors

FLG is great deception

Breathing exercise posing itself as religion, to deceive the under-educated Chinese masses.  The educated Chinese revile it. Some Westerners love it so much because it suits their agenda to have Chinese people fall into deception - like smoking opium.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.