Author: interesting

BOCOG Official Slams Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-24 17:39:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 13:38
Emu has no ( nil, zilch)  knowledge of China or  the happenings there except from the twisted versions of the English news from BBC or CNN. ....

Actually I don't read or watch CNN. The only "twisted" news about China I read, comes from CD, the BBC is far more balanced.

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 13:38
.. the under-aged gymnasts from China is sourced from " internet bloggers " like emu huh ? They use the spray gun technique : ....

I understand that the information found by the "internet bloggers" came from Chinese internet sources, many of which were removed when they were found to disagree with the revised ages given by the Chinese authorities.
If the orginal articles contained mistakes, then fair enough, own up to the mistakes, but there appears to be something very very fishy going on, and that's undeniable.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 17:47:50 |Display all floors

Dear Mengzhi,

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 11:38
Emu has no ( nil, zilch)  knowledge of China or  the happenings there except from the twisted versions of the English news from BBC or CNN.  ...

Ahemm, I 'm not entirely agree with you in this Mengzhi.

Emucc has his own source of truth, that is his prejudiced illusion.

He made up lies that DL photos forbidden to take place in China.

He also made up lies about restricted religious practice in China.

He did it without even single credible source, similar to how he believes in rumors, lies and 'many say' spreaded by Australian intelligence in Timor.

I silenced him with the facts and truth, but of course he's shameless enough to appear again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 18:51:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-24 19:47
He made up lies that DL photos forbidden to take place in China.

I stand corrected that there are places where DL photos are allowed in China.
However there have also been reports that images and photos have been removed from temples and monasteries in Tbt.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-24 19:47
He also made up lies about restricted religious practice in China....

What, that FLG has been banned ?
OK, well it hastn't been banned in HK.
Oh, and we have all heard about the "underground" Churches in China. Or is that another lie from the west?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 18:53:41 |Display all floors

That nasty web of self deception .

Dear augusten,

I know how you feel. I take these clowns on face value. Their " sources " of information on China is from the biased and vindictive western media and the products of their own imagination.

This example of age of gymnasts is so easy to refute or verify the IOC would have got on to it long before this. The jealousy of the American Lukin , in losing to He is plain to see. No, this is too neat for the conspiracy theorists like emu and kiwi. They need  to spin a web of intrigue and cheating from the Chinese to while their day away.

Small things humor small minds .Cheers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 19:16:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 20:53
Their " sources " of information on China is from the biased and vindictive western media and the products of their own imagination.

And your sources ? Of course, the biased and vindictive other media.
Look at Northwest, most of his most "successful" posts have quoted large tracts of propaganda from the lunatic fringe co.mmu.ni.st "indy" media in the west. Not even CD would stoop so low to use that garbage.

Grow up, you clown. Simply calling the western media "biased and vindictive" when it doesn't suit your own agenda is a cop out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 19:32:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 07:08
He is not a Chinese citizen

Are you? Were you born there?

he does not live in China

Do you?

and he does not know a single word of Chinese.

Have you ever written a post in Chinese - not including your bogus pinyin?

Malaysians need not apply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 22:13:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-24 18:51
I stand corrected that there are places where DL photos are allowed in China.  ...

That's good. An honest self-correction gives you plus point.

However there have also been reports that images and photos have been removed from temples and monasteries in Tbt.

After he declared his ambition for political power.

What, that FLG has been banned ?

You don't know how to differ religion and cult?

You welcome Aum shinkiryo to gas Sydney resident as their rituals?

Oh, and we have all heard about the "underground" Churches in China. Or is that another lie from the west?

The churches financed by Hagee, Pat Robertson and neocons?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.