Author: interesting

BOCOG Official Slams Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-24 00:19:33 |Display all floors

Reply #26 capt_kirk's post

He lied you lied both on your narrow minded courses.

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2008-8-24 12:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 00:39:06 |Display all floors

Reply #24 capt_kirk's post

O, I have read all of this very carefully and fully undrestand this position is supposed to be called theRepresent of those you represent but it falls on emucentral to show that he is wrong by revisionism and it falls on those that will never say who they represent.  Needless to say he represents revisionists and yet who are they so you will find he can not change his ways unless he actually states who he represents.   As he likes to say "whom ..." and once again he has failed to say who he represents yet as revisionists the words they chose are mere words showing their klinging to a climb for power as with you who are compelled to rebuff any and all that disturb your position flag and logo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 05:58:17 |Display all floors

Why are some Western journalists so abnormal?

Why are they so abnormal, behaving so unlike the normal professional journalists?

Are they CIA agents disguised as journalists, similar to those evangelists, businessmen, human rights activists,
and so on?

Spreading rumors is their job, their assignment.  They aren't interested in facts. They don't investigate before
printing their articles.  Their agenda is to demonize China, demonize the Chinese, incite social unrest, publicize
their own names, get paid by the CIA.  
Again and again, these scumbags make false news, news that are targeting China to cause a false negative
impression of China, to scare the ignorant rednecks at home in the U.S. and abroad.  
Unfortunately, this is life; there are always scumbags of some sort around making troubles in this
world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 07:08:31 |Display all floors
Emu is so disingenuous and insincere in offering himself as the defender of the " poor oppressed ordinary Chinese people ". He disqualifies himself according to his own criteria for being allowed to " speak for China " . He is not a Chinese citizen , he does not live in China and he does not know a single word of Chinese. However , this does not keep him from donning the anti-China battle armor in a crusade against all things Chinese. The hypocrisy smells and stinks !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 08:06:13 |Display all floors

Whoa, hold the bus.

Originally posted by capt_kirk at 2008-8-24 01:42
Back to the 2.

One is based on Chinese Culture and love and doing the right thing where possible for the vast majority that are either too poor to defend themselves or too weak to defend themselves .....
They simply love China and will do anything that is required to defend her territory, defend her borders.
This group will never do anything to harm mother China, no matter they drive a BENZ or an OX cart.
They are the vast majority of Chinese.
The real Chinese, the Chinese you so often seek to portray as, manufactured Chinese.
Let us call them, the 96%...

In my post, to which you were responding, I referred to the three types I see in this forum.

This 96% of Chinse whom you refer to, don't post on the forum.
I agree with you that these people are the most honourable of the "types" we've discussed, the vast majority.
But I don't see any of them in the forum. The closest we came was Chairman, on a regular basis, and I suspect there are some locals who would be taking part more if their English was better.

My apologies if I gave the impression I was referring to all Chinese people.
I was actually referring to 3 of the types of forumites here, and 1 of those "types" were not even Chinese.

But all in all, I do not disagree with your characterisation of the vast majority.

Cheers
JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 08:08:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 09:08
He disqualifies himself according to his own criteria for being allowed to " speak for China " . He is not a Chinese citizen , he does not live in China ... !

Ahh, we have something in common, Mengzhi.

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-24 09:08
The hypocrisy smells and stinks !

Yes you do.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-24 11:38:45 |Display all floors
The gutter channel seven of Australia has been exercising their favorite past time of navel gazing. One is allowed to imagine that the Olympics is confined to the swimming pool and the occasional playing field, all of which happen to have Aussie winners only . The obligatory medal table puts paid to their cultural cringe that they are the best in the world ( and I like the punching well above our weight bit ).The Brits have beaten them .They have the third largest contingent and finished 6th . Which weight are they talking about ?

Emu has no ( nil, zilch)  knowledge of China or  the happenings there except from the twisted versions of the English news from BBC or CNN. The ill disguised propaganda literature in their crusade on China bashing. Example : the under-aged gymnasts from China is sourced from " internet bloggers " like emu huh ? They use the spray gun technique : if you spray hard and often enough , you are bound to hit something sometime. We Chinese are much more civilized than that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.