Author: interesting

BOCOG Official Slams Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-23 18:54:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-23 18:03
The Chinese is responding to these irritation and bad manners as a last resort...

Ahh, so now it's all right to mix politics and sport.

Funny how you can't think for yourself and you simply take your lead from the opinion du jour out of Beijing.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 19:20:29 |Display all floors
Emucentral, I do not think it is fair of you on China, to claim that a Malaysian speaks for Beijing and an Australian Malaysian at that, it is unfair Emucentral, seriously it is, I understand what goes on in this BBS as well as you do, but you choose, for your benefit ,to ignore it and that is very un-Australian of you or maybe it is the new kind of Australian that has been seen increasingly over the past 18 months.

Beijing speaks for China and she has said nothing that is not in official releases through China media.

If you do not see it on the front page of the China Daily or XInhua
or a simlar Chinese organ then you did not see it and Beijing did not say it.

END

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 19:31:24 |Display all floors

Reply #16 capt_kirk's post

Chinese team celebrates

Chinese team celebrates Gold in a typical "Chinese style sport" ?is this political?

Meng Guanliang and Yang Wenjun from China retained their Men's Canoe Double (C2) 500m title in one minute and 41.025 seconds at the Beijing Olympics on Saturday.

Russia took the silver in 1:41.282, and Germany got the bronze in 1:41.964.

Yang Wenjun celebrates.
U3134P461T74D8068F1661DT20080823174936.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 19:43:14 |Display all floors
I'd like to ask that official where all the street vendors,  beggars and thieves, prostitutes and drug dealers have gone? They haven't been prosecuted because there is no evidence...but they are undesirable looking elements at this time. So they were rounded up and are being held just outside Beijing!
Giant camps, martial law, and shades of 1936.
Party on though. Athletics all the way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 21:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by capt_kirk at 2008-8-23 21:20
Emucentral, I do not think it is fair of you on China, to claim that a Malaysian speaks for Beijing and an Australian Malaysian at that, it is unfair Emucentral, seriously it is, .......

Yes, I agree it is totally wrong for someone like Mengzhi, who is not even a Chinese citizen, to keep misrepresenting them like that.

I point out something , like the big mistake made by the Bocog official in mixing sport and politics, and the little sniveler from Selangor comes back with some pathetic excuse.

China should be able to stand up for itself and deal with these things, and not stand by and let the unrepresentative swill pretend to speak on their behalf.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 21:51:42 |Display all floors
The Mouth from the South is all over the place again . He ignores all that coordinated political scheme to bring in politics into sports ( riots and Torch attacks ) and now he accuses BOCOG for pointing out that this is not on . His crocodile tears for the " oppressed " is so fake and flakey it is not funny . There he is , sitting amongst the worse ( fourth world ) conditions for the Australian natives and he pontificates and finger point at China , who has treated her natives the best around the world . Yes , in every measure available , starting with life span for example .

This hollow and sad attack on me personally is the measure of how empty he is running . Not once has he said anything nice or complimentary about the Chinese efforts in staging this Olympics : it is all the hair splitting and nit picking .  The sour grapes and the lemon sucking exercise at its best !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 22:00:35 |Display all floors
I see the stolen chairman avatar up above there, also flown by a none Chinese, which is another kind of insult and injury, off topic and only posted to provoke, silly and nasty at the same time, yes Emucentral, it looks like there is just too much of it going on all over this BBS, theft and lies, China said this and China said that. There are basic rules in China and there are also basic Chinese positions that never change. There are a few people on the BBS, like the abused and injured chairman for example, that stay on the same track and the same line over and over, like a recording and I tend to agree with that, rather than have religious freaks or weirdo's saying China said this and China said that, let alone representatives of other places, including you Emucentral, althouigh you are no where near as bad as an enemy as some of these nutters are as claimed friends of China. WIth friends like these morons, you would never need an enemy.I think after 18 months of reading much of it, I must agree with you, the enemy of China, that these fools, morons and relgious liars, give China a bad name and a bad image that she does not deserve and never did deserve. They play into the hands of you and others with their disgusting behaviour. I will point out again, that unless it is a well known documented position or on the pages of Xinhua or the China Daily or an official organ of the Chinese Government, then it should be ignored and the people who damage China with their lies and thier filth, should be deported if they on Chinese soil or blocked if they are on foreign soil. Enemies of the state is what most of them are, if not all of them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.