Author: augusten

China stuns the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-23 13:29:17 |Display all floors
Hi Kiwi my mate ,

New Zealand won the woman shot putt gold !  What is going on there in the land of the long white clouds ? Chucking things around a plenty huh ?

Yes , I think that China has delivered what is a spectacular human effort . The volunteers shine through the most : both Chinese and  foreigners . They are so attentive ,and with a smile , one is made to feel like a VIP every step of the way .  The results are fine but not the most important to me . There are more valor and vigor in a whole lot of " losers " that we ought to get to know . It is the human spirit and the esprit de' corp among the youths of the world which bring a smile to an old man like me .  See ya mate .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 18:04:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-22 18:02
Good to see you are also now promoting Chinese fair play regards copyright and IPR.

Or is it fair play only when they say nice things about China?

You have fine avatar, one of the best I'v ever seen.

So I think I'll skip this sarcasm once.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 18:08:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-22 18:13
I am always happily surprised (not) when regulars such as yourself and Buddy35 can post articles about MZ and others, when writing their names in full and not tripping the spelling bl0cker.  ...

MZ?

My articles also object for screening and could be late for hours to be shown.

You must have special privileges around here  

Earlier emucc accused me for being one of the mods, then I'm becoming party apparatus, then I'm becoming government paid officials and now...?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.