Author: yuan_zcen

China urges French ministers not to meet Dalai Lama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-22 13:09:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-8-22 13:02
Of course, I do; we all do - and I haven't said anyone is more mature than the Chinese rulers are. Maybe the French are the same?

Why can't you smile for a change?
:):):):)

I know, you enjoy your life here. Better than your previous career.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 14:19:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-8-21 21:11
'China' always has some 'urgent' business to tell others; usually 'it' rants, raves, slams foreign leaders who 'disobey' the Yellow Emperor'. To some this is a sign of China's immaturity; others re ...

Then how about 'China plead French ministers...'?'
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-11 14:52:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-8-21 22:44
north my friend, yep, you live with that but it doesn't mean that the rest of the world has to bow down and kiss Chinas' ass. Now, you know I'm not anti-Chinese but I'm spending time here, letting  ...

None chinese considers ourselves as 'end all, be all'. What we required is respect and understanding. But we don't beg for that.

What do you consider you are? Saviour? You are sure that's what you are doing in China? Get out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-11 21:46:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-21 01:46
French politicians urged not to damage China-France relations
By Li Xiaokun (Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-08-21 07:58

China yesterday urged French politicians not to take any steps that could harm re ...

They always do this. And if they get ignored, they stop diplomacy and aren't making new contracts for some months.
Yet they keep telling other countrys to not interfere with china's internal affairs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-12 06:46:12 |Display all floors
Wow. That's more of that violent Chinese imperial attitude! Keep it up CKS, I'll win my bid to have China turned into a blasted radioactive hell yet!
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-12 21:14:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-9-12 06:46
Wow. That's more of that violent Chinese imperial attitude! Keep it up CKS, I'll win my bid to have China turned into a blasted radioactive hell yet!

yes of course, interesting, the former notorious "opium is good for china" schreiber, would not miss this chance to attack China, I knew it .

but by the way, interesting who? we don't even care.

who the hell do you think you are to judge us?  

shut the feck up and get the feck out of here.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-12 21:22:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-9-12 10:06
Well, bro or what cartingsky: If 'China' (who is that anyway?) has the right to 'urge' the French government and people not to receive the D.L., then I have the right to disagree with that, don't y ...

Fine, then go home think about the business of your own.

Don't try to meddle with China's business.

Don't try to instigate.chaos and anarchism again and again.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.