Post time 2008-8-21 14:34:02 |Display all floors
no tattoo, please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 14:48:22 |Display all floors
hahahaha ,seems everyone here hate it
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 17:52:05 |Display all floors
tatoos are just another way that people can express their own individuality , just like people do crazy things with their hair , or the way they dress , what is most important is how the person feels about their own tatoo .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-22 10:19:02 |Display all floors
i agree
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 09:14:54 |Display all floors
Yesterday ,i saw a pretty lady has a glede tatoo on her leg,also she ware a mini-pants,I found she was beautiful with a glede tatoo on her leg.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 12:41:33 |Display all floors
Depends.. what will she if I ask her what the tattoo means? Most people just get tattoos for the sake of fashion or because it is getting to be trendy. So most of the time they just pick a design off the parlor wall. What's the point of getting so permanent placed on your body if there is no meaning behind it?

And also, getting a tattoo on your face/neck/any easily visible place is just silly, it will hurt your chances of getting a job- I have a tattoo which I spent a long time designing and its on my upper arm and I never like to show anyone, but the whole process of designing a life long commitment really meant something to me.

Conclusion.. I think tattoos can either be tacky and fake or meaningful and tasteful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 13:43:31 |Display all floors
depends on the feature and the place of their tatoo...
if its near ur ankle,not bad.but on the breasts,annoying...
anyway i dont have a tatoo so far...
and i;m not going to have one if my life is all in a peace like it is now...
Carpe diem!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.