Author: princess_eos

what do u think about girl's tattoo ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-20 22:16:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by princess_eos at 2008-8-20 15:22
just a question, what do u think a girl with tattoo?

can u accept it or don't care?

if a girl with tattoo what would u think about her, I mean the first impression.

thanks.

No matter man and woman,i hate the tattoo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 23:39:14 |Display all floors
My first impression is that it's a bad girl or boy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 10:08:34 |Display all floors
Personally I m not big into pain, my little sister has a nice one. they are very common in Australia where I am now but it is because many people are reverting to their tribal roots. Most cultures practiced tatooing and piercing for reasons of belonging, culture or religion. Lots of people have them to show proof of their beliefs and allegiance, like having a chinese or U.S. flag in your window. Personally I am glad my wife, nor I have them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 10:33:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2008-8-21 10:08
Personally I m not big into pain, my little sister has a nice one. they are very common in Australia where I am now but it is because many people are reverting to their tribal roots. Most cultures  ...

you are right , but I can not accept it yet . I will never do that .

I am afraid of pain in make it and once make it we can not change any more . my parents will kill me
because of chinese traditional cultrue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 13:14:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2008-8-21 10:08
Personally I m not big into pain, my little sister has a nice one. they are very common in Australia where I am now but it is because many people are reverting to their tribal roots. Most cultures  ...

partly agreed.
At times, if someone have to show something as kind of allegiance or belief, I will be doubtful about their confidence on their belief or allegiance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 13:22:39 |Display all floors
Why there are so many  making-tattoo store in Shenzhen,almost every street has one store?why?
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 13:47:07 |Display all floors
it shows some people like it, some people want tattoo and decorate themselves.
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.