[img]http://yp.qihoo.com/pic/1103b61q4242.bmp[/img]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 21:22:26 |Display all floors

come on!Liu xiang

Come on,Liu xiang,tomorrw will get better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 23:12:46 |Display all floors
wish him a quick recovery  
wish we could see him again, holding up the national flag  and running on the racetrack .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 00:39:01 |Display all floors
blessing to Mr Liu Xiang.

You are the hero in my mind, foever.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 00:59:19 |Display all floors
Let me tell you the truth about Liu and all other hurdlers.

There are many hurdlers from different countries got hurt before the Beijing Olympics Games and were not qualified even to represent their own
countries. There are hurdlers fell in the second last hurdle and lost the GOLD but she did climb up from the ground and finished. There are hurdl
ers run with pain in this Games before many many times !

If I accept he is hurted, fine !!!

But he is NOT honest to tell us earlier and pretend to run for the "money" ! That is lies !!

If he has Achilles tendenities, which is actually quite common. Then he should rest for 6 months before the Olympics.

Yao Ming has a STRESS FRACTURE, but did he play and lost ! At least Yao Ming rested for almosts 5 months and prepare for the Games.

Yao Ming has injured before and limbed off the court but Yao Ming knew how important this Games is and tried his best.

Yao Ming can handle the stress, the stress fracture, the post-game let-down and the loss.

Liu Xiang told lies ! He should just like Yao Ming rest for 4-6 months, then run for the GOLD or should I say, run for the money and win or lose, he earned my respect.

Now Liu Xiang is a liar, but Yao Ming is a true Chinese hero despite he broke his foot 5 months ago and tried and lost to the American !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 01:03:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-8-20 11:05

Jamaica bring surprise to us in track and field,

In 1988, a Jamaican-Canadian won the 100 m in Soeul, S. Korea and was stripped of his GOLD because of doping. That was Johnson.

8 years later, another Jamaican-Canadian won the 100 m in Atlanta, USA in 1996 and the record stayed there for 12 years until another Jamaican broke his record.

Carribean athletes have won many, many medals in Track and Field !

But many Carribean athletes also were trained in US but BOLT did not.

He attended school in Jamaica and is 100% Jamaica, not American trained or moved to Canada later in his life !

Go back to Liu:

Let me tell you the truth about Liu and all other hurdlers.

There are many hurdlers from different countries got hurt before the Beijing Olympics Games and were not qualified even to represent their own
countries. There are hurdlers fell in the second last hurdle and lost the GOLD but she did climb up from the ground and finished. There are hurdl
ers run with pain in this Games before many many times !

If I accept he is hurted, fine !!!

But he is NOT honest to tell us earlier and pretend to run for the "money" ! That is lies !!

If he has Achilles tendenities, which is actually quite common. Then he should rest for 6 months before the Olympics.

Yao Ming has a STRESS FRACTURE, but did he play and lost ! At least Yao Ming rested for almosts 5 months and prepare for the Games.

Yao Ming has injured before and limbed off the court but Yao Ming knew how important this Games is and tried his best.

Yao Ming can handle the stress, the stress fracture, the post-game let-down and the loss.

Liu Xiang told lies ! He should just like Yao Ming rest for 4-6 months, then run for the GOLD or should I say, run for the money and win or lose, he earned my respect.

Now Liu Xiang is a liar, but Yao Ming is a true Chinese hero despite he broke his foot 5 months ago and tried and lost to the American !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.