Views: 4685|Replies: 3

Jamaican-Chinese Trade Arrangement [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-17 23:09:24 |Display all floors
China Should send LARGE GIFTS to Jamaica!!!
Jamaica is destroying what has traditionally been an American bastion of medal strength. Sprinting!

They just SHUT out everyone else in the Womens 100m!

And they and Trinidad relegated the American men to also rans in the Mens 100m

There are a lot of medals at stake and Jamaica is making their bid to grab them. :)

Benefit China also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 08:49:08 |Display all floors
Yep, well done to our Commonwealth cousins in the Caribbean.

But I don't think they are winning medals just to satisfy the anti-American urges of some folk !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 09:19:31 |Display all floors
lol...China is in a race with the US for most gold medals but they're the only ones really competing for this prize. We Americans are just competing like we do every Olympics. We don't have a national goal to be #1 in golds (or total medal count which is what we always pay attention to anyway) We haven't always been #1. If we're not this year, then no big deal. As long as our athletes do the best they can. It's not like we have a central government orchestrating a drive Olympic goals every 4 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 14:03:04 |Display all floors
Well, to be No.1 will always wonderful. I don't think US term like falling behind. If US people don't care so much, maybe that's because they are always No.1. If China surpass US and become No.1 even after, I think US people will care more. Besides, I heard many sprinting champions worked for western countries are truly from Jamaica. Jamaican are relly good at this sport.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.