Views: 3813|Replies: 22

never lost her [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-14 14:20:36 |Display all floors
some people   want  to love  you, and  touch  you,but  because of  shy,they  dare not  speak  to  you  that  she  love  you,which  would  make  you  regret.i  met  a  girl  in  bar,from philipine,singing  a  song  to  me,but  at  that  time  i  was  so shy that  i  missed  that  chance   to  make  good  relationship  with  her,the  main reaon maybe my  spoken-engilsh  at  that  time  was  so  poor  that  it  is  difficult   for  me  to  express  my  feeling,i  also  can not  know how to  deal  with  the  diffirence  among  culture and  custom.that  girl  had  nice face  and  good  voice,a  lightening  eyesight,but  i   was lacking  of  courage,i  lost  her.

so ,if  you  want  to  meet  the  true love,you  should  have  courage,never  let  the  nice  girl  disappeared  soon  in  your  life.

[ Last edited by salvation at 2008-8-14 02:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 16:55:32 |Display all floors
I never met the same thing as you ,but i think i'll lost my courage too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 18:17:41 |Display all floors
you can go back to the bar ,maybe you will find her there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 02:46:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-8-14 14:20
some people   want  to love  you, and  touch  you,but  because of  shy,they  dare not  speak  to  you  that  she  love  you,which  would  make  you  regret.i  met  a  girl  in  bar,from philipine,s ...

I agree with you:)

Courage comes from within....as you aged...wisdom accumulated...it is the wisdom that gives birth to everlasting courage!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 09:05:19 |Display all floors
Next time you will have enough courage to ask love from girl.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 09:06:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2008-8-14 18:17
you can go back to the bar ,maybe you will find her there.

Waiting for you.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 11:01:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-8-15 09:06

Waiting for you.

waiting for him,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.