Views: 5255|Replies: 9

How are they so long-life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-13 15:15:49 |Display all floors
I notice that some foreign athletes are pretty senior, I mean old.

Russian diving athlete Dmitry Sautin has been 34 years old. Though he was beaten by several generations of Chinese athletes, they even consider him as idol when they were young. Today the Czar of Diving is still active on board.

Though Waldner doesn't present in Beijing Olympics, he is well-known in China for his long life of sport. The evergreen tree of Pingpong has been 53 years old. Nobody remember when he won world champion first time. Most chinese athletes who used to macth with him has been coachs of Chinese team.

How can they be so long-life in sports?

Life lies in motion!
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 15:56:32 |Display all floors
Yes, some foreign athletes are a little old, but  age does not affect their best performance. Their passion and devotion conquered us even if they did not get a gold. The Chinese athletes, on the contray, are quite young. I
think the reason is that China has a population of 1,3b. We have more young potential athletes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 16:18:48 |Display all floors
Give the young athletes chances to reach the peak. when they are older, they can conquer other fields of life. Sport is important, but every athletes have to learn playing in other fields of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 16:25:04 |Display all floors
Dara Grace Torres - an 41 American swimmer and a mother of one! Now that's what you called an athlete!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 16:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2008-8-13 15:56
Yes, some foreign athletes are a little old, but  age does not affect their best performance. Their passion and devotion conquered us even if they did not get a gold. The Chinese athletes, on the c ...

Yes, miss jasmine. I think it's a good tradition to raise young athletes by competition. It's good for creation and advance. That's why we can always keep on the top of some certain programs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 17:06:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhoupu at 2008-8-13 16:40

Yes, miss jasmine. I think it's a good tradition to raise young athletes by competition. It's good for creation and advance. That's why we can always keep on the top of some certain programs.:v ...

Thanks a lot for your support!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 17:23:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2008-8-13 17:06

Thanks a lot for your support!

You know what?

I am a soul that will haunt you always...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.