Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-14 01:52:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 07:53:48 |Display all floors
Awright y'all, leave my pal NW alone. Just because someone changes their avatar and username is no reason to pick on them!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-14 14:21:26 |Display all floors
I didn't pick on Finland, far from doing so. All I did was to point out that Finland was a stauch ally of the Nazis and Mannerheim not only admired Hitler and his killing squads, the SS, but provided important assistance to the Nazis for their war machine and genocide. These are facts that cannot be denied. The Finns were lucky after WWII. Their fate could have been different wasn't it for a smart friendship and defense treaty with Stalin that saved their a$$.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 14:29:23 |Display all floors

#40 Finland

& hard heavy water for Nuke ??? Bad man
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 18:39:57 |Display all floors
The Finns were lucky after WWII. Their fate could have been different wasn't it for a smart friendship and defense treaty with Stalin that saved their a$$.

Yes, it wasn´t worth the trouble for Soviet Union. They lost hundreds of thousands during the winter war against our small army and decided that advancing towards Berlin was more important.

Germany helped us by winning and losing, hehe :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 19:06:47 |Display all floors
It is plain to see that without NATO's support Georgia dare not defy Russia. NATO and Georgia must had planned for the war for years. Sadly they failed to expect how Russia would react with this. It is an old NATO trick that they use a small, less significant country as a detector to estimate Russia's base line, if they find themselves cross the line they retreat immediately then show up again as mediators, as if they were the victims, as if they were the pacifists. Oops, guess who should blame for the war! I feel really sorry for Georgia who is stupid enouph to believe its western "friends" would come to rescue.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 04:46:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by icke83 at 2008-8-13 23:37
It wasn´t just german civilians. The red army raped and killed civilians from areas that were part of the Soviet Union before Germany conquered those parts. They raped their own population aft ...

Guys, the folks about humane war is hogwash!!! Each of us measures other people's corn by his own bushel. We belong to different nations, cultures and studied same history but from different points of view. Germans will always defend Germans, Americans - Americans, Chinese - Chinese, Russians -Russians and etc. However, some facts cannot be denied.

SU lost 27 mln people during WW2 -  a crushing truth! We paid a high price for the victory, for the peace!

Israeli and American manuals (textbooks) on history, for example, attributed the victory in WW2 to US nation, adding that US was the first that raised its flag over Reichstag:) I was very much surprised and disappointed at the same time...I don't know, maybe they have already changed the facts?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.