Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-13 23:52:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-13 23:58:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-14 00:52

Did I tell you, welcome to the club - because you change your login like your underwear !

I'm not here to defend NW but a couple of days ago he announced that he'll change his handle. Afaik this is the only time that he has changed it.

In other words, do you change your underwear only once in 2 years?  Hmmm, stinky, stinky  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 23:59:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-13 23:52
Did I tell you, welcome to the club - because you change your login like your underwear !

You talked about yourself, right?

A 52 years old provocator being kicked out numerous times.

Yet still coming here and do more provocation.

Old habit dies hard.

Your childish passion is somewhat laudable if it's for other meaningful thing rather than provocation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 00:13:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 00:14:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 00:17:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-14 00:14
Hey I am 55 and since i am drinking Chinese herbal green tea I have all my grey c.ells complete, nothing missing so far.

The word p.rovocateur seems to be part of the v.ocabulary of the C. ...

So you're complaining about my username...

I've declared openly several days ago that I changed my login.

Don't know you're excited to make this a material for attack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 01:14:00 |Display all floors
I don't expect anything objective from a Finn. Remember  Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim who collaborated with the Nazis?  

It wasn´t really a choice for us. We tried to stay out but Soviet Union wanted to invade and annex our young country, so we got help from the Germans.

Finnish troops never tried to take over the Murmansk railroad which would have been nothing short of catastrophic for the whole Eastern front eventhough we were at war with the Soviet Union.

The behaviour of the red army isnt a wild fabrication, it´s a well documented fact accepted even by their own generals who had to take measures after the war to raise discipline.

Eight years after the WW2, Soviet troops were still killing protesting Germans in Berlin while at the same time West-Germany was given more autonomy and the economy was improving at a fast rate.

[ Last edited by icke83 at 2008-8-14 01:23 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.