Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-13 23:31:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 23:36:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 23:37:35 |Display all floors
It wasn´t just german civilians. The red army raped and killed civilians from areas that were part of the Soviet Union before Germany conquered those parts. They raped their own population after "liberating" them.

Every german female from 12-60 was raped. Eventually the army commanders put a stop to that activity, because diseases were spreading among the troops.

ps. Most of the german population was living in denial during the war. But you cant justify Dresden, because the Nazis started the war and murdered millions of people all over Europe.

Germans have taken remarkable responsibility, today every school class takes a trip to Auswitch so that the same mistakes will not be repeated.

[ Last edited by icke83 at 2008-8-13 11:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-13 23:39:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-14 00:36

It is quite okay. You are also right to tell that it was initially their fault. But to give some credit to the (West-) Germans after the war. They have remained until this very day the only nat ...

Yeah, I know. It is all a matter of face. Do I have to explain this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 23:41:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-13 23:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by icke83 at 2008-8-14 00:37
It wasn´t just german civilians. The red army raped and killed civilians from areas that were part of the Soviet Union before Germany conquered those parts. They raped their own population aft ...

I don't expect anything objective from a Finn. Remember  Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim who collaborated with the Nazis?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 23:45:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2008-8-13 23:31
Ok, come on A, that's a diplomatic way of saying.....nothing!

?

What's this mean?

On a different note, I need your help on the humour thread. Care to add a little Chinese humour to the topic? :)

Maybe, but later.

It will need time to search and translate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.