Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-13 15:34:20 |Display all floors

Reply #7 emucentral's post

Sadly, the typical leader is one that thinks he/she can repeat history without repeating the consequences of history.........I somehow, and I wish I'm wrong, doubt that China will learn from others as they still maintain that thiers in an inalienable right to...........dare I say it, colonise other parts of........but enough, I try not to meddle in things like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 16:39:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-13 08:29
There is a lesson for certain other countries too, just look at the situation brewing in Tbt and Xin-ji.ang.
Will China learn from others mistakes, or keep repeating them ? ...

In virtually almost every occassion, you are able to connect everything to a China-bashing issue.

My former classmate is a beautifu Hui girl, her descendant came to China from Arab more than 600 years ago and live peacefully then. She of course a musl1m.

Other co-worker is from Chaoxian (Korean) minority and like other Korean, obsessed with kimchi (Korean dishes) in every meals and have different way of life from Han majority.

But we are able to leave harmoniously, despite many differences.

That's until some colonial rapist instigated rebebellion in Tbt that peace started to crack. Added by todays provocations from C1a funded thugs.

It's also when your favorite warmongers, the neocons financed the separatist in Xnkiang, then suddenly China become a bad guy.

Clean your own house emucc, the stinky smell even spread here.

[ Last edited by augusten at 2008-8-13 05:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-13 17:34:03 |Display all floors
There is a lesson for certain other countries too, just look at the situation brewing in Tbt and Xin-ji.ang.
Will China learn from others mistakes, or keep repeating them ?

Although it may be difficult to accept, I say it once again:  China is NOT the former USSR or Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. This country has something that the other countries never had and that is the unequivocal backing of the huge majority of  China's population. There is no chance of China falling apart regardless how hard evil forces in Taramtala or the Western part of China will try. It is a gross miscalculation of Western ill wishers to hope for the break-up of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 20:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-8-13 19:34
China is NOT the former USSR or Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. This country has something that the other countries never had and that is the unequivocal backing of the huge majority of  China's population.

Indonesia is not the former USSR either. It had something the SU didn't have and that was the unequivocal backing of the huge majority of Indonesia's population.

Sorry Satsu, but just because the population, or the cuisine, or the climate varies, doesn't mean that there's not a lesson to be learned.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-13 18:39
In virtually almost every occassion, you are able to connect everything to a China-bashing issue.

My former classmate is a beautifu Hui girl, her descendant came to China from Arab more than 600 years ago and live peacefully then. She of course a musl1m....

Northwest, I am not "China bashing", I am simply relating some situations which have disturbing parallels to issues in China.

You've mentioned your "beautiful Hui girl" colleague in an earlier post. It's absolutely irrelevant.

I have colleagues past and present who are from a wider ethnic and linguistic variety than you've experienced.
My Iranian colleague never made mention of using nuclear technology for electricity. My Chinese colleagues never mentioned the perceived threat from the west. My Turkish colleagues didn't mention the kurds, and got along very well with his Greek colleague.

Your Hui muslim colleague has moved to Beijing. I presume she's adapted to the local culture, speaks Mandarin, respects the Han Beijinger's way of life and hasn't tried to change it to suit herself.

I wonder if the same can be said of the people who have moved from the Han areas of China into Tbt and Xin-j.iang ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 21:11:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 21:16:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-13 20:59
Northwest, I am not "China bashing", I am simply relating some situations which have disturbing parallels to issues in China. ...

Parallel? Yougoslavia experienced religious wars for centuries because of the intolerance, China didn't have similar case.

Your Hui muslim colleague has moved to Beijing. I presume she's adapted to the local culture, speaks Mandarin, respects the Han Beijinger's way of life and hasn't tried to change it to suit herself.

She pray in musl1m way, doesn't eat pork and wear headscarf in important religious occassion. We don't treat this as strange thing.

I wonder if the same can be said of the people who have moved from the Han areas of China into Tbt and Xin-j.iang ?

They may continue to eat pork in Xnkiang and speak Mandarin in Tbet, so what? The natives also don't think this is strange.

But you and C1a funded thugs like to think this is a possible crack to Balkanize China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 21:17:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-8-13 21:11
Germany has been o.ccupied by the USA, France, Great Britain and Russia....

This is more stoopid.

The USA, France, GBR and Russia marched into Germany to end the war, not to 0ccupy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.