Views: 27210|Replies: 115

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-12 21:50:31 |Display all floors
Even though Russian soldiers could take advantage of the weak and destitute civilians in Georgia, we see that they conduct themselves like civilized human beings.

The UK and Us soldiers in Iraq has done terrible and degrading, twisted and sick things to civilians.

We commend the Russian soldiers for being real men!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 22:16:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandingo at 2008-8-12 08:50
Even though Russian soldiers could take advantage of the weak and destitute civilians in Georgia, we see that they conduct themselves like civilized human beings.

The UK and Us soldiers in Iraq  ...

Your memory is quite short, as you seem to have forgotten what was done in Afghanistan a few years ago (inex. booby trapped toys, helo purges, torture prisons, etc.). The longer a force stays in foreign lands, repeatedly suffering and carrying out attacks, the more likely that their mentality will suffer and attrocities occur.

I state this not to defend the U.S. or U.K., but instead to share insight of what occurs to all human beings when placed in such a circumstance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 22:18:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mandingo's post

I commend the Russians for invading a tiny country on their border where they enjoy overwhelming superiority under the auspices of "saving" their own citizens who chose to live in a disputed area. I commend, much more, the US and the UK for having the balls to put their money where their mouths are, unlike China (except for their illegal intervention in Korea, against the UN mandated actions in the 1950s)and her so called, super military......ask any Chinese in China about how great the PLA is! The Russians are no more than chickensh!t peasants with delusions of grandeur and who reminisce about an empire lost! The trouble with Russia is, they have a few thousand nukes and that's the only reason they still have a veto power in the UNSC......it ain't rocket science folks!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2008-8-12 10:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 22:20:26 |Display all floors
We havent seen enough objective material from Georgia to make a call.

Anyone who is willing to shoot an unarmed person or rape a woman, is a perverted human being. Be it american, russian or anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 04:42:29 |Display all floors
I don't see how you can come to this conclusion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 05:37:16 |Display all floors
"Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave"

Based on what I have read about Russian soldiers operating in East Prussia in 1945 and in Afghanistan during the 1980's, I thought that the thread starter mean that if you were a perverted American or British soldier, then Russian soldiers could teach you how to behave in a really perverse way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 08:29:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-8-13 00:18
I commend the Russians for invading a tiny country on their border where they enjoy overwhelming superiority under the auspices of "saving" their own citizens who chose to live in a disputed area... ...

There is a lesson here for the colonialism of the former SU.

Those Russians living in Georgian areas are victims of the policy of the SU which sent ethnic Russian "transmigrants" to all parts of the SU, including into areas with different languages, cultures and ethnicities, such as Georgia (different language, alphabet, etc) Ukraine, the "Stan" republics and so on.

When the artificial construct known as the SU collapsed, then the lingering resentment over the SU and Soviet dominance, leaves those innocent Russian transmigrants in a difficult situation, as well as prejudicing the normal operation of the newly independent republics, like we're seeing in South Ossetia, parts of Ukraine and some Baltic states.

Similar problems happened in parts of the former Yugoslavia & Indonesia (Timor, West Papua, Moluccas, Bali)

There is a lesson for certain other countries too, just look at the situation brewing in Tbt and Xin-ji.ang.
Will China learn from others mistakes, or keep repeating them ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.