Post time 2008-8-14 16:45:02 |Display all floors
very good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 11:33:45 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 11:47:03 |Display all floors
dear dave
         you are a good teacher. can you give me your email_address or MSN?I hope that you can contact me.i may be exchange with you by writing english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 14:51:01 |Display all floors

yeah

learn by ourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 14:47:32 |Display all floors
oh, poor person.
Come on. U can find one as your partner .
Where there is a will, there a way.
Hope u can find a partner!
Be myself and challenge myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 23:43:53 |Display all floors

Thank you everyone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 00:59:15 |Display all floors
Before you say you want to look for an English partener, may we know first what is the purpose? Take myself as an example, I am a graduate, and with good foundation of English, listening, writing and also reading. But as to oral English, it will be a weak point because we all know that we will not be able to improve if there is no environment, but after I am working in an internatinal company, English is the mainly language we use everyday, so I believe I have improved a lot, can freely talking with others, can also do presentation, etc. I think, if you just want to practice by looking for a partener without anything in common, it is hard to maintain the partenership....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.