Views: 5351|Replies: 11

make me feel better to say sth. out [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-11 11:26:35 |Display all floors
I found that this forum is really really a best place to say out what is in my heart.

how to handle the relationship between colleagues, who can help me! I think I am just a little girl, have no expriences to deal with this
matter.

An affair happened between I and my colleague some days before, and my direct project manager promise that my colleague will give me an apology, but it will never happen, I feel disappointed, I am a simplex girl, all my emotions are on my face, when I saw him,
I can not smile like before, just be suspicious, and I do not like to say anything with him and somebody else, I am silent now, I fear that
I will be sick, I have interested in nothing now, the affair around my brain every day, I just feel that everything I did is in vain.

what can I do now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 23:02:15 |Display all floors
Smile then! Tell him what you had in your mind and what you thought about that. You may have a drink together, or have a lunch with each other and have a free talk. Also try to look inside yourself, is it possible that you may have 1% fault than you think you are right? People can be friends always no matter what have happened in past and what may happen in your forthcoming future.

I may be annoying you, my dear? If so, I prefer to apologize. But do smile.
I remember a simple proverb, " if you smile to life, life will smile back to you."
欢迎光临经济学人杂志中文版论坛
www.ecocn.org/forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 08:11:27 |Display all floors

TINA girl dont be so uptight...

open your mind a little & learn how 2 accept & 4give others as you go along with your life...you just CANT win 'em all  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 09:08:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littertina at 2008-8-11 11:26
I found that this forum is really really a best place to say out what is in my heart.

how to handle the relationship between colleagues, who can help me! I think I am just a little girl, have no ...

you work in the same company , so , it is necessary for you to get on well with all colleagues .
now here is my suggetion , I hope it can help ...
forget all what had happened . don't care about whose fault , who did the wrong thing . that was history
don't forget the power of smile :):)   i know , as a gentleman , your  colleauge need to take the first step to
rebuild the friendship , but if he don't , you need to go first .
it is not so hard to say  good morning or hello , right ?    show your style ....
remember keep smile  :):):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 09:15:21 |Display all floors
Thanks a million all of you

yes, smile is the best thing for me. and I have thought about it, working can not occupied all of my time,
and time and energy should give my family and my lover.
I think I just do the work in my responsible scope, it is OK, and learn more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 11:27:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-8-12 09:08

you work in the same company , so , it is necessary for you to get on well with all colleagues .
now here is my suggetion , I hope it can help ...
forget all what had happened . don't care ab ...

thank you for your suggestion, it is hard for me now, but I think when the time goes, I will smile again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 16:05:20 |Display all floors
job and colleagues are only part of your life,you work because you paid,you can concentrate more of your attention on the objective in your career regardless what your fellow think of you.sometimes you must learn how to disguise yourself from your actual feeling,smile when you feel upset,laugh when you depress.that is the life,face it.conquer it,you will be stronger one day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.