Author: salvation

a stupid woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-15 16:02:10 |Display all floors
thanks  you  all.

that woman last  sunday  made  me  a  big surprise  that  she  would  leave  his  relative  even  her  parents,if  they  were  in  serious   illness.she  said  she  would  pull  out  the  tube  in  his  relative's  body  which  made  them alive  from  breathing.oh,that  woman  is  a  nightmare  for me,i  must   run  out  of  her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-16 11:07:30 |Display all floors

crazy woman

Originally posted by salvation at 2008-8-15 16:02
thanks  you  all.

that woman last  sunday  made  me  a  big surprise  that  she  would  leave  his  relative  even  her  parents,if  they  were  in  serious   illness.she  said  she  would  pu ...

She may be a killer!
By the way, are you two met in Crazy English club? I heard that club will make people do something out of social norm.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 18:23:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crimsonwolf at 2008-8-16 11:07

She may be a killer!
By the way, are you two met in Crazy English club? I heard that club will make people do something out of social norm.

yes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.