Author: salvation

a stupid woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-9 14:57:51 |Display all floors

Reply #8 martinxia's post

hey, 37 isn't old! If the woman was acting strangely, ask her why and what does she want/expect from you. if it's all too much, walk away or if you want to be friends with her, tell her so, but be very insistent to point out that the only future you and she may have is as friends.....nothing more. Everyone needs friends, even 37 year old women in China who may be divorced and it's hard to find/meet friends because of Chinas social stigma regarding women of her age and possible marriage status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-10 23:24:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-8-7 14:25
I  met  a  strange  woman,whose  age  maybe  37,single.she  is  not  tall,having not  good  apperance.we  met  at  english cornor,lots of  people  are  singles  in  that  cornor,with  good  ...

She is interested in you...are you interested in her?...if not ...let her know...then you wouldn't have all those "strange" questions coming for you in the future!

Behind each "strange" question...there is a very sexy lady!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 09:14:02 |Display all floors
I'd say plow her, learn some lessons, and begone. older ladies often quite now a trick or two....

[ Last edited by mr_moustache at 2008-8-11 09:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 10:10:42 |Display all floors
I  met  a  strange  woman,whose  age  maybe  37,single.she  is  not  tall,having not  good  apperance.we  met  at  english cornor,lots of  people  are  singles  in  that  cornor,with  good  ...

If you consider she is stupid and not tall enough for your liking and does not look good then she is not for you.

Tell her in a nice way that you are interested in improving your English but you are not looking for a girlfriend.

If you accept the advice of others to go to bed with her then you degrade yourself if you do not even like her.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 12:58:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-8-9 14:57
hey, 37 isn't old! If the woman was acting strangely, ask her why and what does she want/expect from you. if it's all too much, walk away or if you want to be friends with her, tell her so, but be  ...

Good advice, and you must be a right, just, fair and warm hearted guy. So nice to meet you here.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 13:06:21 |Display all floors

strange thread against norm
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 13:24:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-8-7 16:25
a stupid woman

You're quick to judge this person, yet you don't seem to know what her intents really are, "I think" this, "I think" that.

I don't think she is the stupid one.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.