Views: 40514|Replies: 348

Leave China Alone Western Media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-6 09:59:32 |Display all floors
Why does the Western Media espcially post colonial powers such as UK, US and Australia always tell China what to do about its Human Rights and Democracy????

I think  the Communist Party of China CPC over the last 59 years of establishment along with 1.3 billion people to handle is doing a fantastic job.
China started with nothing, plaine of ruined land and mind.
There has to be forgeit before there is gain.

Don't you guys feel disgraceful in retrospect of your past acts?

Seeing China advancing and returning to the world stage, are you guys too afraid that the Dragon has finally woke up???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 13:45:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2008-8-6 09:59
Why does the Western Media espcially post colonial powers such as UK, US and Australia always tell China what to do about its Human Rights and Democracy????

I think  the Communist Party of China ...

Japanese were too afraid that the Pearl Harbour GIANT has finally woke up!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 15:59:00 |Display all floors

Reply #1 whit3dov3s's post

Of course i know who Sun Yat-sen was. The person regarded as the God Father of Modern China you idiot.

What has he got to do with my post?

Are you for real???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 16:44:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 16:55:58 |Display all floors

It Works Rather Well in Africa

Everyone of our African friends agree that whites with colonial mindsets are poison, and should be expelled from Africa.  It does both the body and the psyche good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 16:58:38 |Display all floors
So... does China feel bad for its disgraceful acts?

I mean it: until the modern period, nothing killed more people than a good old-fashioned Imperial edict or brutal civil war in China and the only thing that really ever surpassed it, finally, was the outbreak of world war.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 17:05:15 |Display all floors

No.

There is no evidence to support the silly allegations made by the gweilos.  Besides, those who supposedly did the bad deeds were dead and gone for centuries - whereas white men is still doing their dastardly deeds all around the globe, TODAY.   There is a big difference.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.