Author: heroodle

女人,选择爱情还是车房? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-18 10:21:37 |Display all floors
I don't think "house" is conflict with "true love"! They can be in perfect harmony with each other!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-22 15:46:39 |Display all floors

Think of woman!

But I think woman is complicated;When you have not money ,they maybe say"I don't want to spend my life on earning money,it's too
tired" When you eager to earn money,they maybe say" you spend all your time on the work,Do you forget me! Don't you love me,Maybe
  I made a mistake that I get married!"

As a man you never be right !

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-8-23 09:08:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dingjackson at 2008-8-22 15:46
But I think woman is complicated;When you have not money ,they maybe say"I don't want to spend my life on earning money,it's too
tired" When you eager to earn money,they maybe say" ...

善解人意 秀外慧中

这样的女生如何?:)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-11-12 10:10:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-8-13 22:52

It's a hot problem.

I love your avatar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 12:02:13 |Display all floors
If I were a woman, I would choose both......
Live and let live. Chat Group for English learners and traders: please add wechat ID: tradeclub

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 15:45:57 |Display all floors
Girls are flower in their 20s and boys are flower in their 30s, so girls have to rush up for marriage before 30s, and boys can wait, who is better, when selecting a lover?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 16:51:47 |Display all floors
in fact, i have not read this artical , just seeing this topic,

maybe tomorrow is sartuday, all things are finished in time, so now i want to say something here.

this is a good fourm. a better topic , in many females eyes' money is the important thing when one make a decision to merry with a man. even now, many of my colleagues told me that it is possible to find a rich person to merry, they are all married now, and they talked with us in a experience-person way.

however, i also have this thought to merry with a rich one,  once i met this kind of person, i gave up, because i still cant persuade myself to accape a person who elder than me more than 5 years. but all of us like me are in a embrass age, if we want to merry a rich person, he must be a strong man, and has a special experience or skill in some field at first. we graduated from university at 23 years old or 26 years old, then we have worked for 2 years, then we can't find this kind person whose age are similar with us and also rich .

then i think i don't like to choose a poor person to merry , just with love, also don;t like to merry with a old rich person.

if i can bear peoples' words, i would like to choose alone, one life is best in this world , i think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.