Author: heroodle

女人,选择爱情还是车房? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-31 20:35:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-7-29 13:37
My Mrs. right must be hot ,sex , cute , wealth.......
come on , to be realistic ,.....

To be realistic is somewhat a good suggetion.
Perhaps the two might find the true love as years go by even if they are not the perfect lover to each other at the beginning.

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2008-8-10 09:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-1 14:17:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-7-29 12:59
how do every little boy think that? not only cute but also rich, can we little boy expect our Miss. right to be not only pretty but also rich?

Ur laugh is weird A?? Have u realised that ? Is that funny? I think is normal for a little girl to pursue her Mr.Right~~~Dream for it~~especially a girl in her best age~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-1 19:54:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by omen2008 at 2008-7-29 23:28
When you chase love in a rational and reasonable way, it always eludes you.
But one day, when you least expect it, it arrives.....

Thousands of years have passed, humans made fantastic progre ...

Really a sensible expression. what is true love? We are chasing true love,but after all,how many lovers actually make sense of the meaning of true love? love is  a matter of rosy words,love is also a matter of full of property.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-8-6 09:54:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holycow709 at 2008-8-1 19:54

Really a sensible expression. what is true love? We are chasing true love,but after all,how many lovers actually make sense of the meaning of true love? love is  a matter of rosy words,love is al ...

爱情未必以婚姻为结果,婚姻也未必一定跟爱情相关

爱情是一件极其美妙、令人兴奋不已、浮想联翩甚至辗转难眠的事情,而婚姻,则是一个涉及太多利益太多关联的极其实际的问题。

(引)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-8-10 21:24:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-7-30 12:36
love, trust, understand each other,
that is top important, than appearance,wealthy,

I can't agree with you more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 15:32:31 |Display all floors
I once read an essay that be writen by a lady from Tian Ya forum, " that the pure and the real of love maybe it's only exsit on school period, at that time it's aslo the man who's the poorest time, he have no house,no car and no cash, for women, it is the best nice for them, whom young, artlessness,innocent... never force the man to buy her SK-II or LV etc.one rose that can please her for long time. man is only eager to seek for a true love, but it's too hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-11 16:06:07 |Display all floors
man who wanna seeking for a true love is really so difficult.
a part of essay I citing that from a Tan Ya forum written by lady " the best pure and real of love is from school period, at that time, the youny boy have no house, car even cash... but he have the turest of love with his gf, for youny lady, she is artlessness,lovely, innocent.... don't force man buy her SK-II, LV etc... maybe one bunch of flowers can be please her long time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.