Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 16:12:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-7-28 16:09
Anyone can tell me what is love?

it is cal Ai in chinese
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 20:52:23 |Display all floors
It is said that the matural love is combined with sex and affection. I think money is important, but compared to live with a hateful wealthy man , I'd rather choose dirty broken house but surrounded by so many interesting guys. It is better to have both of them, love and money, whatever it doesn't conflict. And, I believe, if the one who is in possession of great wealth, he must have been proved to be extrordinary and honest, or he must be not allowed to take charge of such a large sum of money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 20:57:49 |Display all floors
My Mr.Right must be a cute rich guy, and love me unconditionally. Treat me like a little girl , a little princess.W e both r wealthy,strive for becoming richer and richer, and, enjoy the process of it. Joy, and tears. I need someone to spend the rest of our lives togher, happily forever. Have u heard of it??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 23:15:18 |Display all floors
well,every little girl's dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 12:59:10 |Display all floors
how do every little boy think that? not only cute but also rich, can we little boy expect our Miss. right to be not only pretty but also rich?

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-7-29 01:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.