Author: chinadaily

Do you often watch CCTV-9? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-28 21:36:18 |Display all floors
if it add the caption,i think i will often it more often,because my english is not well,i can't understand it sometime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 10:56:07 |Display all floors
Some programs do have captions.

But some like news or dialogue programs cannot afford to, because it’s picked up at the real time.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

basket has been deleted
Post time 2008-7-29 11:09:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 13:35:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 14:11:34 |Display all floors
Not quite often. If I found any interesting programes there I would watch them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 19:37:21 |Display all floors
Yes, we watch CCTV9 almost daily.  We live in Indiana, USA and have Chinese daughter.  She is 2 1/2 years old and especially loves Sports Chinese.  She will tell me when it comes on.  I have learned very much by watching the cultural show like Culture Express and talk show like Dialogue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 22:27:00 |Display all floors
I only watch the part related to chinese living,It is easy to understand ,about biz and political I never watch.it is hard to see and most of its contents is boring and unuseful to our this kind of peolple not engaged in this area,hoping for more programmes about planets culture and wild living animals,it is a good way of learing english

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.