Author: littleboat

《国务院办公厅关于加强和规范新开工项目管理的通知》?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-28 10:14:47 |Display all floors
《国务院办公厅关于加强和规范新开工项目管理的通知》

Circular of the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening and Regulating the Administration of Projects that have Just Started Construction

Strengthening and Regulating the Administration of 。。。----i guess this kind of pattern sounds unnatural to english ears.   加强和规范。。。。的管理 is good for chinese readers, yet it will be contradictive with natural english expressions if translating it to english word by word.   

how about ---regulating the new projects (/newly started projects) ? so the whole sentence can be changed to: Circular of the General Office of the State Council on regulating the new projects (/newly started projects)
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 10:42:43 |Display all floors
  四、规范新开工项目管理,严格各项项目核准条件。各级发展改革部门要按照《国务院办公厅关于加强和规范新开工项目管理的通知》(国办发〔2007〕64号)精神,严格规范新开工外商投资项目条件。

Regulate the administration of newly-launched projects and tighten up the ratification criteria.  Development and reform departments at all levels shall, in accordance with the Circular of the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening and Regulating the Administration of Newly-Launched Projects (Guo Ban Fa [2007] No. 64), strictly ensure that the preconditions are met by the newly-launched foreign investment projects.   

personal view only:
i think the red parts sound unnatural. i alter it as in the following:

tightening up the approvement for newly-launched projects:  Development and reform departments at all levels shall, in accordance with the Circular of the General Office of the State Council on Regulating Newly-Launched Projects, strictly ensure that new foreign investment projects meet the requirements described in the circular.

[ Last edited by qinger at 2008-7-28 10:45 AM ]
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.