Author: karawolf1

What do u think of extra-marital affair [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-17 11:42:51 |Display all floors
If the two people do not love each other, why they married?
If they married, why hurt another one so deeply through extra-marital?

So I think if you still wanna free, please don't marry and don't hurt the one who love you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-17 16:48:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2008-9-17 11:06

because you should know in China, Face (面子) is everything. especially when having kids already.
They can really not stand to divorce. this would lose big face to both families. so the man j ...

But the problem is some men would never settled if they are married, they just like having sexes outside of theri marriages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-17 18:18:51 |Display all floors
I think if  two persons married,they should respect and love ech other, set up a happy family,not to make the extramarital affairs,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 09:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhu8jie at 17-9-2008 16:48

But the problem is some men would never settled if they are married, they just like having sexes outside of theri marriages.

These people should not even marry like I said..let them play for life! That way they wont have to take family responsiblity and can do what they want as single guy.  
But if you ask they, they are hopeless.... 一辈子没出息 ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 20:44:15 |Display all floors
None of you here has mentioned that also sometimes maybe you are married and even if you are not looking for a lover and even you never thought you would have it, it happens that you fall in love with other person.
Many times probably there are men looking for women to have sex....but there are other cases, and then what can you do? do you have any idea how difficult can be to fall in love, being married with children, with someone , who also is married and with children??
I wish you all of you that you would never know what it means to have to renunce to aperson who you really love, just because it is impossible this relationship...because of your children...

I know how it feel, it is very painful
So it is not all about sex, extra marital..affairs... Sometimes it is about love, and there is nothing you can do

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.