Author: yuan_zcen

A Way to root out Corruption [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 11:30:38 |Display all floors
An effective supervision system should be introduced to root out corruption. And people have the right to supervise and report anything about corruption to the department concerned. In addition, online supervision is a platform where many corruption cases are exposed in the limelight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-12-29 11:20
it  is   not  easy  to  root  out  corrution,because  lots of  people  are  not  rich  and  have  high  desire  for  money  and  all   kinds  of  pleassure  the  nature  of  human being  is  fragil ...

There is no definitely rich. To gain is an endless process.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:59:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-7-23 09:49
An efficient and effective transparent system helps a lot.
AsiaBiz

Educating everyone is very important. Educated people will eventually source for information, evaluate the information and act ...

It is very funny that you mention Indonesia in a thread about ending corruption.  Indonesia is one of the most corrupt places on earth.  Its situation is much worse than China, India or any developed country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:07:48 |Display all floors

Money and Power are the lifeline for coruption.

I don't think you can eliminate corruption without eliminating money and power...

but good morals, public oversight and an effective law enforcement system can definitly make a difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:45:47 |Display all floors
corruption,i hate, but i amn't completely sure if i can never commite corruption if i was in their position,
corruption is not an individual issue, but an whole social atmosphere issue, so it would take a some time to correct the atmosphere,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.