Author: seesawing

i am indecisive,who can help me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-23 12:18:19 |Display all floors
why so many complaint?that can't help u to get out of trouble...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 12:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-7-22 21:57
man , we are living hard life too . we have to meet all kinds of troubles , sometime feel upset , feel tired ,
feel boring ..that is so common , what a big deal ???

right, positive attitude to life is helpful...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 15:54:30 |Display all floors
Thanks you positive  words,CRH is an abbreviation for CHINA RAILWAY HIGH, in other words,is China high speed
train,introduced from  foreign countries.
Haven't you taken it?
life is like a seesaw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 16:07:04 |Display all floors

Hold on

Just hold on, and draw lessons,
and I believe high pains bring high porfit.
Take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 22:01:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seesawing at 2008-7-24 15:54
Thanks you positive  words,CRH is an abbreviation for CHINA RAILWAY HIGH, in other words,is China high speed
Haven't you taken it?

per your mentioned words, looks your job is not so bad, why so tired and boring?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-25 00:20:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seesawing at 2008-7-24 15:54
Haven't you taken it?

You want some feel good words? I'll give you one sentence.
Thank you for maintaining CRH. I love CRH. It's amazingly fast. I took it in Shanghai and I didn't have to endure hours of sitting on a train to get to the surrounding cities when I was traveling.

What do you want out of this job? If you are not happy, then leave.

I have worked at a job where I worked 15+ hours per day. Did I enjoy it? Not really. I looked like a zombie. My apartment was dirty. Thankfully I was living with my family so they cooked for me. Did I hate my job? No. I was in mobile marketing. Marketing campaigns run fast and short period of time to create. I have the adrenaline in me. It was very exciting. I got the satisfaction that many people will see my work. My work was not in vain. Though, I slaved many hours but I was very happy that my work was not in vain. When the campaign launched, I kept track of the traffic. I got very excited when traffic was high. That was the best satisfaction I could get out of my job. Not people and definitely not the work load. Though, I quit my job not because of the hours that I was slaving but I really missed it. I quit because my career was going no where and the projects were not there for me. And also my supervisor was not nice to me. My colleagues and I always talked about the craziness and we laughed about it and we definitely enjoyed it. We always called it the good times.
Do you get any satisfaction out of your job? Do you feel good that you are serving billions of people who are riding the CRH? If you feel nothing good out of this job, it is time to move on. No pain no gain as people said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-25 09:58:53 |Display all floors

thanks #13 and all above for your encouragement

These words will uplift me for a long time,thanks #13 and  all above for your encouragement. I will work hard,strive for a better life,and maintain the CRH a good state for all China people's train-riding security.
life is like a seesaw

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.