Views: 4742|Replies: 16

i am indecisive,who can help me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-22 11:54:25 |Display all floors
i don't want to say any more about my work,i am so tired,and so exhausted.i undertake two consecutive night shift,from 6pm to 7am next day,and in period of the time,my eyes can't close even for a minute.Can you think of my pains? I want to quit.
i graduated from university last year,and now work at Beijing WEST EMU Station,engaged in CRH EMU's maintain.Because the CRHs operate all in the daytime,and return station at night,so we have to maitain them overnight.But i am a sleepy man.
In addition,my aim is to be a designer,because my major is mechanical engineering,and i like it very much.But now there is a little relationship between my work and major,maintenance and design.

I want to find a new job,but i don't know whether the  prospect is good or not if i choose quit.

(EMU is an abbreviation for Electronic Motor Unit,CRH is an abbreviation for CHINA RAILWAY HIGH(HEXIE HAO), in other words,China high speed train,introduced from  foreign countries.)

[ Last edited by seesawing at 2008-7-26 12:53 AM ]
life is like a seesaw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 12:32:43 |Display all floors
what's EMU ,can you explain it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 12:33:13 |Display all floors
can u explain the meaning of "EMU"& "CRH" to me? or i can't help u at all,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 21:04:38 |Display all floors
Oh, but do u know the different life? live in great astonishment everyday, can't fall asleep the whole night, cry everyday because i'm called insane, but i'm not. several attempts to suicide, drunk and screaming, be beaten heavily. Now my state is  better, but it is also very bad.i cant' fall sleep, becasue of the fear of someone entrying into my 10 -square meter dirty house, and in the day it is too noisy to fall sleep. I feel myself about to be crazy. that's unbelievable life, kept on for 3 years!!!Oh , my god

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 21:13:35 |Display all floors
Undoubtable , life is hard! But my fate is that when u r cornered , u should believe in the kindness of humanality, when u r in good condition, u should believe in the selfish side of humanality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 21:15:51 |Display all floors
If u hold on that , i think u can come through it !!! Me too !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 21:57:08 |Display all floors

you are not the only one .

man , we are living hard life too . we have to meet all kinds of troubles , sometime feel upset , feel tired ,
feel boring ..that is so common , what a big deal ???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.