Views: 5189|Replies: 17

帮忙翻译简历中的几句话,急!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-21 19:36:30 |Display all floors
大学表现:在大学期间英语免试,提前通过四级考试,六级成绩440分。辅修一学期日语。专业成绩优秀,连续获校三等奖学金、二等奖学金。毕业设计题目《xxx》并获校优秀毕业设计。
坚定的信心,不断的进取。

谢谢啦!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 20:19:38 |Display all floors
Given that you 提前通过四级考试,六级成绩440分, you should be able to try it yourself in English before asking for help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 20:39:42 |Display all floors
er……,i am just afraid of making mistakes,and too shy to face that embarrassing thing.
please! come on. this is important for me,i don't wanna be laughed cause i can't speak pure english as
young as a little boy. i'm indebted you very much, if you may do me a favor.
ths!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 20:40:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tumujerome at 2008-7-21 20:19
Given that you 提前通过四级考试,六级成绩440分, you should be able to try it yourself in English before asking for help.

er……,i am just afraid of making mistakes,and too shy to face that embarrassing thing.
please! come on. this is important for me,i don't wanna be laughed cause i can't speak pure english as
young as a little boy. i'm indebted you very much, if you may do me a favor.
ths!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 22:17:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tumujerome at 2008-7-21 20:19

college prefermance: I was without English exams during college, and advanced the time of CET-4, the score of CET-6 was 440. I learned Japanese for one-term-time, had a splendid achievement in major. I won the scholarship successively, minor award, third-class award, graduation project was <<xxxx>> and won the merit award.
Firm belief in final victory and continuous improvement in all my life
拜托,看看帮忙改改总可以嘛!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 22:19:11 |Display all floors
机器翻译的吧?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 22:36:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laoxianggg at 2008-7-21 22:19
机器翻译的吧?

别光说不练,只会笑话别人,不知道你的英语是不是一开始就那么好,是不是没有经历过我现在的水平,是不是也曾在别人的取笑中饱尝辛酸,最后痛定思痛,才勉强可以做到能够取笑别人。咳……其实会骂人的人,曾经是被别人骂出来的。我说你,你不服是吧?有本事就认错。 其实你心里想“以后再也不这样对别人了,可是这次绝对不会给那小子认错”,我猜得没错吧?小样,因为我就是这样的,我起码敢承认。我光明磊落,没觉得有什么见不得人的!人的本性,没什么的。
不和你说了!睡觉!,哦,什么地方说的不好,别介意啊,我不想坏别人的心情,大家彼此尊重。sorry!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.