Author: ingrid08

do you like dancing? and what is you feeling on dancing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-21 14:23:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grandpa at 2008-7-21 13:22
women who wear mini-skirt easy distract men's attention in dancing and bring them into fanciness

for classical dancing, women shall wear long skirt, that let them look more elegant and decently.
but for hot jazz or disco, they shall wear as less as possible, for ballet, they only wear tutu or ballet skirt, they show you all their bottom for your appreciation

in nightclub, floor show or pole show, or strip show, they wear nothing on at stage while you dance there jokingly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 14:28:12 |Display all floors

dancers

dancers
waltz.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 14:30:24 |Display all floors
iin my place, people sometimes joy for local folk dance, and they wear colorful clothings, like this
2008071.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 14:34:42 |Display all floors
better, with dance orchestra and beer available for all dancers, the atomsphere will come up very hot soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 15:01:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-7-21 11:22
In my college I have exercised with my under-loved girl,but since i miss her i never have dance with lady unitl now.

you are too fragile man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 15:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-7-21 13:11

No wonder we are good friends in this forum but i have not met you in these days.:'(
I don't like the lady model pictures may be the women would like to fix as the location avat ...

i am her assistant, my ceo told, ingrid will not be back so soon, she may be back HQ for long for her personal reason.

i am a chinese.

she is fairly tall lady, if your height not reaching to 1.8m, you are unsuitable to dance with her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 15:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ingrid08 at 2008-7-21 15:39

i am her assistant, my ceo told, ingrid will not be back so soon, she may be back HQ for long for her personal reason.

i am a chinese.

she is fairly tall lady, if your height not reaching ...

if vertically not fitting,

maybe horizontally OK

Hi, Ingrid assistant, how are you???

& how do you do?
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.