Views: 3028|Replies: 2

Problems i encounter on a bullet train trip [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-19 08:27:26 |Display all floors
Its real hard to buy bullet train tickets back to qd in Dezhou,so fty manager asked for help from his friend who had been working in Dezhou train station for more than 20 years,we three  really felt happy that finally we could get abord the train,bullet train which just praised 2 days ago,but what happened later made me feel its really ironic.

Its D51,bullet train from Bj,the capital,it went well,but when we arrived at Changle county of Weifang,it stopped,its 11:40 am,no idea what happened,my colleage said maybe we had to make space so other trains can pass,I really doubted about it,its not practical,how come a train stopped for this,there was a guy who age around 50 sitting opposite to me,he made a call saying:whats wrong?why we stopped at your jurisdiction? I couldnot hear what the voice said there,I just heard the guy said:how come that is broken?how long will it take to be fixed ?..... I tried to ask that guy to explain this to me,he just kept smiling saying you don’t understand,I said:I know I don’t understand ,that’s also why im asking,im so young,I do have a lot to learn,this geek kept silent again,he is a railway official and on his way to Weifang to attend a meeting,there are severl railway officials stuck in the other D6** bullet train from Jinan,they are all late for the meeting which will be held at 2:00pm at Weifang,one hour later the strain remained put,a young guy jumped out at 1:00pm shouted out loudpen the door,I wanna get out of here,my grandaddie is waiting for me home,I asked one day off to see him,I don’t even need a refund,just let me out,he is kinda agitated,crew on the train tried to comfort this guy,I just remember part of the speech he delivered:,毕业几年了,我不改君子作风,第一次这么失态,sigh……he is doing great,later a guy with Tianjin accent said:give me the answere,how long it will take to restart out trip,we have the rights to know this,Conductor,you just repeated twice like: there is no signal ahead:we will not buy this……,another interesting thing is a grandaddie asking like:we got stuck in here for such a long time and its lunch time,why there was no free  food served,lol,very funny.,aircons and lights were  off because of power failure,thanks to the rain,we felt better,1 hour later our train was dragged by a diesel locomotive to Weifang station,thank Chairman Mao,we arrived at Weifang,some boxes were loaded onto the train,its instant noodles,everybody here got a bowl of instant noodles,but there was no hot water supply,no electricity,no hot water,ok,well,we were dragged to East Weifang,its around 3:00pm,here we got power supply,the “contact electricity grid”is not broken here,the cement pole here is ok,so we got power we can continuce our trip,finally our train arrived at Sifagn station around 4:40pm which is scheduled to be here at 12:30 pm,its 4 hours late.

A railway police said:the contact electricity grid was broken this morning,that means the chief railway bureau must have been informed with the situation,but passengers are not told that the train have to stop for several hours without aircon,lights,if I were told this,I will choose bus or some other vehicles,mother----er,I just found we are all ----ed up by railway bureau,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-19 09:11:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by abcfarmer at 2008-7-19 08:27
Its real hard to buy bullet train tickets back to qd in Dezhou,so fty manager asked for help from his friend who had been working in Dezhou train station for more than 20 years,we three  really fel ...

wow..

you really seem like the comprehending engineer type.. they were all lucky to have you on board.. im glad u could contribute so much...

i suggest you avoid using anything mechanical or electro-mechanical or electronic in the future...

including your computer

just give it all up..

nothing is up to your standards yet

give it another 50 years or so, who knows, it could happen

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-7-19 09:13 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-19 10:54:12 |Display all floors
I enjoyed the crowded train twice a year when coming back home from school on vocation.... It's unforgettable....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.