Author: afl066

write something [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-23 14:31:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-7-23 12:33
why so complain?

I don't know why i feel very boring these days, maybe because the hot weather, maybe other reason, even myself can't find why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 18:30:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yudongwen25 at 2008-7-19 23:13
in this world, there is one kind of people,they only want to gain ,not hope to pay out, so obviously, you met this kind of men, the best way is :forget it,  and you will feel better.

agree , forget it , by this experience you figure out who is your real friend , who worth your treasure .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 14:38:27 |Display all floors
Yestoday one of my customer told me he feel high pressure these days.

I know he married 2006, and both his parents and his wife's parents live with them. and now his wife are jobless. it means his salary need support 6 people.  How high pressure can you guess? By the way, he lives in guangzhou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 22:20:41 |Display all floors
why live with parents including his and his wife's? that's not an advisable decision, we can choose many ways to shows our filial piety, including caring their life of physical and mentally. living together isn't a good idea, i think so...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-24 22:45:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afl066 at 2008-7-24 14:38
Yestoday one of my customer told me he feel high pressure these days.

I know he married 2006, and both his parents and his wife's parents live with them. and now his wife are jobless. it ...

can imagine how high his pressure is.  one work and six share .  how can his support a big family  with
six members in guangzhou ???? because of national family planning policy , family can only have one
child . so , if they get marry , they have to support their parents........
at this time , the only thing you can do  is  " crazy for money ...."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-25 15:57:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-7-24 22:20
why live with parents including his and his wife's? that's not an advisable decision, we can choose many ways to shows our filial piety, including caring their life of physical and mentally. living ...

If he has choice, i think he won't choose it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-25 16:00:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-7-24 22:45

can imagine how high his pressure is.  one work and six share .  how can his support a big family  with
six members in guangzhou ???? because of national family planning policy , family can o ...

Yes he feel very boring these days.  He said 500g chop need RMB19 in gz.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.