Author: thepeop

One China, indivisible [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-16 12:40:14 |Display all floors
thepeop,

For one who leads with his chin in twisting facts and insulting China , you have the gall to pretend to be self righteous .

Final message : Inner Mongolia is part of China . ( Outer ) Mongolia has been independent since 1911 . What China does is China's business . You get home and mind your own back yard . Why don't the UK allow Scotland ,Northern  Ireland and Wales to he independent ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 13:22:59 |Display all floors
Thank god, a 'final message'!  I'm delighted and want to sincerely thank you for stopping.  It's been an annoying experience trying to get you to understand what I'm talking about, but the feeling of relief that you're giving up has made it all worthwhile.

If you do feel the urge to say any more (I'd prefer it if you didn't, obviously), you might want to justify that allegation that I insult China.   If there is a god up there, however, I'd just recommend that you read these two sentences- again, do it slowly, with a dictionary to hand for any long words.  You are still under the impression that I'm calling for parts of China to be separated, or discussing the policies of the Chinese government.  You are wrong.

As for the UK... not relevant here.  As you seem entirely ignorant, though, I'll suggest one thing- go to wikipedia and look up 'devolution'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 13:27:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2008-7-13 23:11
China, its borders defined by its size at the end of the Qing dynasty, is a unified nation whose parts are, were and always will be part of China.  No breaking away can be tolerated, because its la ...

Sure inner Mongolia is part of CHINA ...unless one gets drunk after eating kiwi fruits
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 13:29:57 |Display all floors

looking at how China grows,

Mongolia will sure wanna join China one day..................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 13:42:23 |Display all floors
Thanks for the reply, Caringhk.  Am I right in interpreting that as meaning that you think (outer) Mongolia should be part of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 13:49:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2008-7-15 17:05
Correction, I am not suggesting that China be s- plit up.  That would, among other things, involve a mountain of paperwork and annoy atlas owners all over the world.  As above, I am asking- since China has already been s- plit up, how do you feel about Mongolia?

But why are you only interested in Mongolia ?
In fact, China has lost more than just Mongolia as already explained by Meng!
But if you're not suggesting to split up China's territories, what relevance has Mongolia  to do with today's Chinese territories since 1949?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 14:10:51 |Display all floors

The gall of the man .

thepeop ,

" Annoying experience " !? you hollered . Annoying it is , and it was meant to be . Some laowai thinks he is god's gift to mankind , comes on this forum and rant out rancid taunts about Mongolia and China not being able to take it back . Then coyly and unashamedly tried to wriggle out of it by telling me to use a dictionary etc . You have the gall without the balls , old chap . I know more English than you will ever know Chinese , so there .

China will do what she wants when she wants , you understand ? Your time as the colonial master is long gone . Your strutting around like a god just because you are white holds no traction anymore . You go back to little old London town and enjoy your bleak and dark dingy days , enjoy .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.