Views: 6022|Replies: 9

Patriotic Forum Sponsors   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-11 20:56:03 |Display all floors
I'd like to take time out to thank all the Massage Parlours who are apparently the chief sponsors of the forum.

This patriotic sexuality is most appreciated I am sure. After all, the patriotic amongst us would argue that nowhere are women as free to sell the booty as here!

In any case ladies...thanks for the 'free speech' inspiration. and keeping the patriots 'limber and relaxed'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 21:41:46 |Display all floors

I hadn't ralized......

what you were talking about till I saw the banners right on top of the page!

I am as astonished as you! From all the ads possible, I would had expected any company to be the sponsor (say mobile phones, home appliance, automotive), but no! It had to be two ads of massage parlours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 21:48:14 |Display all floors
It's Google Ads. Apparently the most commonly googled thing about China is hookers and mail-order brides.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 22:12:14 |Display all floors

Reply #3 interesting's post

Yeah, but don't dare suggest that to buddy35, who says that we foreigners shouldn't google such things, in a thread titled something about Chinese googling for sex! Funny huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 22:18:49 |Display all floors

Could be worse...

... We have had "Jesus in China" Ads, along with the "Coming China Wars".

Suffice to say - this deal that was made between Google and China Daily may not be all that it was cracked up to be.

Interracial Dating anyone?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 22:27:13 |Display all floors

?

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-11 22:38:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-7-11 21:48
It's Google Ads. Apparently the most commonly googled thing about China is hookers and mail-order brides.

OH, NO!

We are becoming contaminated by these western perverts and degenerates who are spreading their filth and disease all over the place!

Why can't you people marry your own kind and try to make it last more than 5 years?

We men from the East are quite satisfied with our beautiful, demure, intelligent, slim figured females.

You wouldn't find us going for mail-order trash from the west!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.