Author: yuan_zcen

He moves China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-13 08:33:45 |Display all floors
Everytime when I read this story, I would always swept and a respectable feeling arised inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 10:39:37 |Display all floors
He led a meaningful life , for so many people remembered him.
Hope the kind old man happy in heaven. He deserves a good and confortable life in heaven,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 21:21:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-8-12 23:00

"Mr Bai moved the whole nation but couldnt move the leaders of CCTV"....inside story?...can you elaborate?  

Every rear, CCTV will held a TV show named "The Men Moved China". Mr Bai never appeared on the list of that show.  I cant understand it. Mr Bai was not qualified? if so, there has no one qualified in China.
And at that time, on our school's bbs, lots of guys talked about this thing, and no one could give a compellent explanation on his lose in the "election", at last one guy wrote a post named " He Moved the whole nation, but cant move the leaders of CCTV ".
Maybe there really has some good excuses for his absence on  the list of " The Men Moved China".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-13 22:21:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xueyeah at 2008-8-13 21:21

Every rear, CCTV will held a TV show named "The Men Moved China". Mr Bai never appeared on the list of that show.  I cant understand it. Mr Bai was not qualified? if so, there has n ...

Thank you for your inside story...what a pity that Mr. Bai never made it to the list on that show!...thanks again!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 10:02:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xueyeah at 2008-8-12 14:07
yeah, he is great man, is our honor of our nation.

And also it's shame on CCTV, Mr Bai moved the whole nation but couldnt move the leaders of CCTV

the leaders of CCTV=the leaders of idiot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 09:24:12 |Display all floors
he remind me of my own grandpa ,55555 miss you my grandpa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 21:56:46 |Display all floors
So don't let the topic go down.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.