Views: 66140|Replies: 438

If wine is the best activator for having sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-8 14:50:41 |Display all floors
last saturday night, a friend Tony asked for me to go to taproom, he is single , and seems no stable girlfriend, I told him that I was not interesting in taproom, if wanna drinking, I prefer to ask for several frined to go to a Hunan restaurant, drinking and chatting, "oh, you are so out"...tony shouted to me...

"do you know why I ask for you go to taproom to drinking? several males drinking, not any attracted..." he continued...

"if drinking in taproom with that unknown beautiful girls, so easy to have sex with them, we call it ONS ..." he said excited, seems seeing sexy girls naked in front of him...

"for wine/drinking is the best activator for sex"...he added and smiled slutterily...

really? I keep silent and think it over...

Dear friends,
do you agree with that opinion for wine/drinking is the best activator?
if it's really easy to have an ONS in taproom?
if you have the same experience with tony?

please comment, thanks...:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 15:37:40 |Display all floors
More drinking what ever wine,alcohol,beer,etc, is obvious not only an ACTIVATOR but an APHRODISIAC~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 09:11:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-7-8 15:37
More drinking what ever wine,alcohol,beer,etc, is obvious not only an ACTIVATOR but an APHRODISIAC~~

hehe...

you are experienced for that...

seems which can prolong your time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 10:55:50 |Display all floors
Wine can reduce inhibitions, but it isn't always the best sex activator.  I think that the girls who hang out at bars and tap rooms to meet guys are the ones already most likely to have ONS.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 14:42:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2008-7-9 10:55
Wine can reduce inhibitions, but it isn't always the best sex activator.  I think that the girls who hang out at bars and tap rooms to meet guys are the ones already most likely to have ONS.

Those women are great as they offer their bodies to the desired guys who just pay some RMB for satisfying instead of raping girls violently.But those women can't enjoy such ONS which is the thing of no money
.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 20:50:35 |Display all floors

I hate taproom!

All people in there are crazy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-10 08:44:53 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sexlion's post

I have no idea about this topic , first , I have never been to taproom before ,
second,  I am a boy who never taste .......sex

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.