Author: yuan_zcen

Girl in SW China protest drowned [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-9 20:56:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-9 20:45

You will be waiting because you still haven't properly addressed my on-topic response in post #34.

If they didn't think something was wrong, then why the heck were they out there on the  ...

Well, how do you know what they think? Do you speak any Mandarin? Did you interview with them at close quarters? What are their full names? Any telephone numbers for us to verify what you assertions are not rumours here?

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-7-9 09:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:23:25 |Display all floors

Hm...

Rumors and Riots...

Something for the folks in peanut gallery to Google for, yes?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:31:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-7-9 21:23
Rumors and Riots...

@-@:

Pastor Wright said racism is engrained in America society in TV speech. He damned America. He called the US AmeriKKKa.  KKK= Ku Klux Klan

Obivously what he said are acceptable for many his church followers including Obama.

Can Chinese people think the US is a terrorist and racist country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:38:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-7-9 22:56
Well, how do you know what they think? Do you speak any Mandarin? ...

How do I know what they think ?

Well CD and Xinhua have kindly supplied us all with the details, no need to speak Chinese.

from CD website
Deputy county chief Xi.ao So.ng insisted that preliminary investigation had found no connection between her death and the officials' relatives.

This enraged the crowd further, and more people joined in the pr.ote.st, eventually charging into the pu.blic se.cu.rity bu.reau building, witnesses said. Some people were carrying banners that read: "Return ju.st.ice to the people."

If you have a problem with the interpretation of what the people there think, take it up with Xi.nh.ua.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:44:36 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by cnoabt at 7/9/2008 08:31 AM
[quote]Originally posted by tradervic at 7/9/2008 08:23 AM
Rumors and Riots...

@-@:

Pastor Wright said racism is engrained in America society in TV speech. He damned America. He called the US AmeriKKKa.  KKK= Ku Klux Klan

Obivously what he said are acceptable for many his church followers including Obama.

Can Chinese people think the US is a terrorist and racist country? [/quote]

It does appear the nerve has been struck - given the rather drool responses of late, <he who shall not be named>.

But you do seem to be leaving yourself too open for a simple question:

Is the key issue to the rumors and riots is a lack of faith in the Chinese people in local government.  It is pretty clear that the Chinese people still have faith in folks in Beijing - but... will history repeat itself in China?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:51:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-9 21:38

How do I know what they think ?

Well CD and Xinhua have kindly supplied us all with the details, no need to speak Chinese.

If you have a problem with the interpretation of what the pe ...

Third postmortem shows girl in SW China protest drowned
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-07-04 14:28

GUIYANG - A third postmortem examination confirmed that the girl whose controversial death sparked a violent protest in southwest China had drowned, upholding results of previous autopsies.

Since you trust Xin. Hua, well, read the coverage from Xinhua---the postmortem again confirmed the girl committed suicide by drowning.  It is the official report by professionals.

That is long and short of it.

So stop your verbal diarrhea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 21:58:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-7-9 21:44

It does appear the nerve has been struck - given the rather drool responses of late, <he who shall not be named>.

But you do seem to be leaving yourself too open for a simple question:

Is the key issue to the rumors and riots is a lack of faith in the Chinese people in local government.  It is pretty clear that the Chinese people still have faith in folks in Beijing - but... will history repeat itself in China?  

Pastor Wright's speech is the key issue  of a lack of faith for the black Americans in the highest government.  

I am wondering why the father figure - Pastor Wright tries his best to undermine Obama's Campaign. It is pretty clearly the AmeriKKK is ture.

By the way, I will start a thread probably titled he who shall not be named, you know I hate to be a simple copycat, I'll write by myself. And you are my guest of honor for this.

(Chuckle)

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-7-9 09:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.