Author: yuan_zcen

Girl in SW China protest drowned [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-9 10:28:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2008-7-7 16:41

Sigh!! Snakeneca, why are you still in China??
Go back  to your Promised Land where there's peace and security!!

If you has any experiece at night in America or Brazil. You will admit China is fairly safe.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 11:57:20 |Display all floors
Kiwi,

I am " off topic " and you are not !?  My English will always be a thousand times better than your Chinese , and several times your English , you are now hit for " sex " .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 12:20:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-7-8 07:46
emu,

You are so transparent you are invisible . You have no concern about any Chinese girl being molested or raped , you have not . All you are interested is to delight and wet ...

Mengzhi, I think that the reason for being more concerned about the 'cover-up' or the potential for one is this.
The girl can only die once...but if it was indeed foul play and then covered it is automatically a 'conspiracy'. If it is indeed a cover-up as it seems, then the implications are much more sinister. Wouldn't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 17:24:14 |Display all floors
dear glaz,

I am not clear what you are driving at . The protest was huge ( 10,000 people ) and allowed ( freedom of protest ). They had every right to be suspicious but after three (3) official postmortem findings from three forensic teams to prove that the girl drowned accidentally and no one raped and then  strangulated her , the law has been seen to be carried out. What are you implying now ? No other country or society can be more transparent and fairer than this .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 17:39:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-9 04:54
(New and Improved version of the post #30)

I say "Obviously they think something stinks in the offices of the local government and authorities" simply because of the evidence of the  ...

yea, yea, yea, we chinese gave u a piece of chinese balls as u dislike the ones given to you  by Mr RUDD........

u are just inferior
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 18:03:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-9 04:54
(New and Improved version of the post #30)

I say "Obviously they think something stinks in the offices of the local government and authorities" simply because of the evidence of the widespread dem-onstra-tions and pr-ote-sts.

If they didn't think something was wrong, then why the heck were they out there on the streets ?

Stop shooting irresponsible your mouth off.

John Howard ganged up with Uncle Sam said " 'I think', obviously, it seems"  there were massive nuclear weapons in Iraq. You guys have left no stone unturned. I seriously ask you where the nuke are there?

Such lies and rumors have made numerous miserable Iraqi kids orphaned, and let endless Iraqi people lose their lives.  You former PM Howard is a bloody murderer, killer and tyrant!

If you fail to answer my question, shut up your rubbish mouth! Go aside!

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-7-9 06:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 20:45:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-7-9 20:03
If you fail to answer my question, shut up your rubbish mouth! Go aside!...

You will be waiting because you still haven't properly addressed my on-topic response in post #34.

If they didn't think something was wrong, then why the heck were they out there on the streets ?

Instead you change the subject to something else, in a pathetic attempt to extricate yourself from the hole you've dug.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2008-7-9 10:46 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.