Author: yuan_zcen

Girl in SW China protest drowned [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-8 16:21:50 |Display all floors

classical head in the sand .

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-7-8 10:21
A cover-up- is a cover-up, no matter whether the cops are covering for one of their own or for a streetwise thug with connections to the P.S.B.

I am citing this post from the SS not because it has any evidence or debating value but as an example of the juvenile motor mouth that so characterize his entire involvement on this forum .

SS has decided that the girl was raped and killed by sons of officials and there is a whole scale cover-up . Like the flat earth society of old , nothing except nothing will shift his view . So even with 3 ( three ) postmortem reports confirming the drowning without raping or strangulation , SS is staunchly upholding his " principle " of never changing his mind .  This is the way he operates and I advice forum members to treat him as an entertainment only .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 16:35:47 |Display all floors

We will never find out the truth

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 20:44:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 21:00:50 |Display all floors

Reply #25 mengzhi's post

Totally off topic but, ole pal, calm down...when you get mad, your English deteriorates and your Chinglish improves drastically!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 22:38:57 |Display all floors
What I still want to say is that what is the justice
I`m pitying for her and bless her family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 04:54:24 |Display all floors

Gone walkies ?

(New and Improved version of the post #30)

Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-7-8 10:57
Your words are strange that you use " think",  "seem" but you never told us what evidences they had? ...

I say "Obviously they think something stinks in the offices of the local government and authorities" simply because of the evidence of the widespread dem-onstra-tions and pr-ote-sts.

If they didn't think something was wrong, then why the heck were they out there on the streets ?

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-7-8 09:46
You are so transparent you are invisible . You have no concern about any Chinese girl being molested or raped , you have not ....

Mengzhi, it is a pathetic, disingenuous and desperate tactic of the morally bankrupt to attribute views to me which are in direct contradiction of my own actual, published views.
Such slanderous behaviour, by you, runs the risk of me being judged by other readers to have the Morals of a Mengzhi, the commonsense of CaringHK & the wit of Whampoa.
I would never sink so low.

I say what I mean here, if it is not convenient to your prejudices, tough luck. It's still no excuse to go and make up a load of sh!t.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 08:23:06 |Display all floors

Reply #21 emucentral's post

protest   Show phonetics
noun
1 [C or U] a strong complaint expressing disagreement, disapproval or opposition:
Protests have been made/registered by many people who would be affected by the proposed changes.
A formal protest was made by the German team about their disqualification from the relay final.
Conservation groups have united in protest against the planned new road.

2 [C] an occasion when people show that they disagree with something by standing somewhere, shouting, carrying signs, etc:
a public protest against the war
a peaceful/violent protest

protest   Show phonetics
verb [I or T]
1 to show that you disagree with something by standing somewhere, shouting, carrying signs, etc:
A big crowd of demonstrators were protesting against cuts in health spending.
US Outside, a group of students were protesting research cuts.

2 to say something forcefully or complain about something:
A lot of people protested about the new working hours.
They protested bitterly to their employers, but to no avail.
[+ that] A young girl was crying, protesting that she didn't want to leave her mother.
All through the trial he protested his innocence (= strongly said he was not guilty).

protester, protestor   Show phonetics
noun [C]
someone who shows that they disagree with something by standing somewhere, shouting, carrying signs, etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.