Author: yuan_zcen

Girl in SW China protest drowned [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-7 17:17:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-7-7 18:50
Seneca:
1. Have you ever went to SW and interview the relevant parties?

2. Did you ever investigate the event by your own self?

3. Any factual evidences support it is a cover-up?

I would hazard a guess that your "investigation" is no better than Seneca's.

The simple facts are that the folks in Guiyang have serious concerns about the local officials to the extent that they engaged in such pro-tests.
They had major concerns about the death of the poor girl, and the official explanations for it.

Obviously they think something stinks in the offices of the local government and authorities.
There have been no reports that the C1A, or the DL or the BBC has been into that town to stir up trouble.
The locals seem to have sensed a problem all by themselves !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-7 17:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-7 17:17

The simple facts are that the folks in Guiyang have serious concerns about the local officials to the e ...

as a chinese as me said this dead event is becaming so big shock in the world due to the press on the interent .today china has less completely law in the society to control official.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 03:46:25 |Display all floors
I would expect that this is a cover.
Death by drowning just means that she was drowned you tards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 04:19:57 |Display all floors

covering up or not i dont know...

but in NYC alone, we have a minimum of at least half a dozen deaths per month on the average & that's just for a slow season (if not somethin must have gone so wrong)...and still it doesnt ring a bell to our politicians here (humans life do come really cheap in NYC/america...even a pup is more valuable than you know what in america)  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2008-7-7 03:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 07:46:57 |Display all floors

The toilet mouth from the south !

emu,

You are so transparent you are invisible . You have no concern about any Chinese girl being molested or raped , you have not . All you are interested is to delight and wet yourself whenever you see or read anything which even suggest impropriety on the part of Chinese official . This is so you can get yourself off .

If there are protests in China , you clap because you can then say China is in turmoil and the peasants are about to overthrow the dastardly government . If there are no protests , then emu trumpets the lack of freedom of speech and expression , crackdown police etc . Am I right or am I right ?

You are but a putrid piece of trash , mate .I am not sure why the TV station care to feed and water the likes of you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 08:57:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-7 17:17

When and what did I draw any conclusion?   Chairman M.ao said no investigation and no assertation right.

The simple facts are that the folks in Guiyang have serious concerns about the local officials to the extent that they engaged in such pro-tests.
They had major concerns about the death of the poor girl, and the official explanations for it.

Obviously they think something stinks in the offices of the local government and authorities.
There have been no reports that the C1A, or the DL or the BBC has been into that town to stir up trouble.
The locals seem to have sensed a problem all by themselves

Your words are strange that you use " think",  "seem" but you never told us what evidences they had?

huh?

If it is okay to use "I think, it seems" rather than factual evidences, I can create hundreds of possibilities. For example, I think Australia will be attacked by Martians

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 09:13:35 |Display all floors
Dear cnoabt ,

How the hell did you  get that piece of news ?  Australia is populated by lots of Martians now . You have just been in dialogue with one of them : the ones who rely on  " think , assume , possibly , heard from reliable sources ( mother-in-law ) and friend of a friend " .  Just stay cool and enjoy !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.