Views: 3866|Replies: 4

daily 08 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-4 13:45:50 |Display all floors
Yeah, it’s Friday. And the test is on Sunday. Hope I can pass it.

Last night I had a nice sweet dream, the days back to five years ago, someone loved me tender, and cared for me no matter where and when. It warmed my heart which has already cooled off all these years. I didn’t want to wake up subconsciously. So……, I got up late, and almost late for work. I understand I don’t love him any more, perhaps I feel lonely.

Yesterday afternoon, I chat with a new friend in QQ, it seems he is a danger, like me, we have something in common; we can be very extreme sometime. The different is he has already do that and potentially will continue next time, and I just think about it, no action so far. Perhaps I am studying foreign culture, my mind, my viewpoint and my thinking are changing now, more open. Max had ever said, when you learn foreign language, you have to forget you own language. I extend the situation to forget my traditional culture. I even accept that have sex with someone even you don’t love is acceptable. (of course, I haven’t do this so far, and won’t in future). When you put yourself in this wide world with a high density of population, you are the one, just like one small drop in endless sea, you are nothing. So the mind of human is very various, you have got to accept the new, the different, even the disgustful. The other way round.

As usual, I make breakfast, prepare for dinner, and then go to work by crowded and dirty bus. I hate to take the bus when wearing a skirt, any body contact on bus disgust me.

I am thinking about how to improve my Speaking all the time, but till now, still no answer. To find a foreigner BF, yes, I’d like to. But I afraid I’ll be hurt badly. Or just game for laugh. But I am sure if I can work harder, I can make a big progress. I believe myself, as long as I pay more time and can focus.

I should make a specific time table (already sticking on my desk in my apartment for a long time), and follow it strictly, and most difficult and important meanwhile is to keep on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 00:06:11 |Display all floors
Life is more interesting than you think.And in my opinion,there are many ways to improve your english,just like what you did now.A time table maybe is very useful to you,but the time table in your mind is much more useful.Come on,be confidence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-29 00:42:59 |Display all floors

English is easier than you think

Most of people think study English well is really hard thing. However if you wanna study it well, you will get it. For instance, the oral English, with your friend, you can talk whatever you like in English. I think your friends will very glad about this. Don't be shy. Just do it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-30 05:22:04 |Display all floors

Good luck

I hope you have much success learning English. You sound like a sweet girl,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 15:55:32 |Display all floors
i think u english skill is excellent for sure, maybe u are strict with yourself, that's good, keep struggling and u will let your dream come true one day certainly, go,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.