Views: 3259|Replies: 6

write to other systems [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-3 14:52:26 |Display all floors
From an IT perspective, the company had been flying by the seat of its pants. InterAct lacked a central repository for customer information. Each sales rep had a separate stash of contact files and a spreadsheet of likely sales. "All of that information was stuck in silos," says Wroten.
Disorganized sales contacts are bad enough. But the new managers found that making an accurate financial forecast was very tough. "They (the salespeople) would walk into meetings with estimates on a yellow legal pad," he says.
A few items on Wroten's check list stood out as InterAct picked a new CRM vendor. First, of course, the application had to have the requisite features and had to fit into the existing infrastructure. "Since we had systems in place, we liked Sugar's open platform and its ability to write to other systems," says Wroten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 15:37:41 |Display all floors
interact with other systems?
I'm a freshman here,  よろしく お願いします!
个人主页:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/j1984162003

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 15:50:26 |Display all floors
写到其他系统上?
根据其他系统来编写?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 10:08:48 |Display all floors
写到其他系统上

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 10:46:34 |Display all floors
Sugar's open platform 可以写到其他系统上?
具体是什么东西写到其他系统上?
感觉处理成:与其他系统联系,似乎更容易为读者所明白。
继续困惑。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 10:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clearwater at 2008-7-4 10:46
Sugar's open platform 可以写到其他系统上?
具体是什么东西写到其他系统上?
感觉处理成:与其他系统联系,似乎更容易为读者所明白。
继续困惑。。。

译成 可与其他系统沟通 sounds quite right to me.  To write to someone means to maintain communication with them, I think that's the logic behind the author's saying so.
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 10:54:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rouofhk at 2008-7-4 10:51

译成 可与其他系统沟通 sounds quite right to me.  To write to someone means to maintain communication with them, I think that's the logic behind the author's saying so.

是的,我也这么认为的。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.