Author: gmmeng168

South China tiger photos are fake [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-1 13:31:36 |Display all floors
i don't want to comments because i am Shaanxi provincial person,.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 13:34:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-6-30 23:28
l

You are WRONG here!!!

it was Mao who says whites are actually paper tiger
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 16:04:24 |Display all floors
Things is not so simple. even include 13 officials are being punished by law, many people think the black plot inside is still need to be discovered......

[ Last edited by gmmeng168 at 2008-7-1 04:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 16:24:20 |Display all floors

wait for the truth

though Zhou Zhenglong was punlished, but i think there are something more that should be disclosed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 18:57:47 |Display all floors
the investigation result says the root reason is breach of duty.But I don't think so.It is like to be machinated at the beginning,not just the peasant's willing to cheat the awards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 19:37:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-7-1 13:34

You are WRONG here!!!

it was Mao who says whites are actually paper tiger

And so are you wrong.

What Mao was actually reported to have said was in reference to the US rather than ''Whites''. So even if he considered his coments to extend beyond the US (a multicultural nation), he did not clarify his remarks.:

“ In appearance it is very powerful but in reality it is nothing to be afraid of; it is a paper tiger. Outwardly a tiger, it is made of paper, unable to withstand the wind and the rain. I believe the United States is nothing but a paper tiger. ''

But as Khrushchev pointed out: ''although the "U.S. is a paper tiger, it has nuclear teeth".

Paper tiger is a literal English translation of the Chinese phrase zhǐ lǎohǔ (Chinese: 紙老虎), meaning something which seems as threatening as a tiger, but is really harmless.

The phrase is an ancient one in Chinese, but sources differ as to when it entered the English vocabulary. Although some sources may claim it dates back as far as 1850 [1], it seems the Chinese phrase was first translated when it was applied to describe the United States using propaganda tactics.

[size=-2](with a little help from wiki)
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 20:06:01 |Display all floors
very noticeable citation note. lol how did you manage to make it so tiny with your fardragon hand... I actually misread it as KIWI lol
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.